Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Team Rick Or Team Daryl??

Discussion in 'Episode 805 - The Big Scary U' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Generally I'm always Team Rick, believe that. Buuutt. A big part of their plan was to flood the Sanctuary with walkers. If it was possible to swing the advantage even more their way, maybe it is worth a try. More than anything I was shocked Daryl did not give in to what Rick wanted. It was actually cool to see. I just did not expect them to let it come to blows though.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Neuropyramidal

• [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

https://www.moviefone.com/2017/11/17/the-walking-dead-spoilers-rick-daryl-captain-america-iron-man/

Me? I am always Team Rick!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Rick all the way. Not only for the workers and families, but for all of the food, supplies and resources that are still within the sanctuary that would be wasted. Sorry Daryl you don’t get to blow shit up this time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I'm Team Rick here, don't slaughter the innocent workers, they got women, children, and elderly in there. Way too many helpless bystanders. However, I'm Team Tara/Morgan when it comes to dealing with the satellite Saviors.. take them out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Neuropyramidal

Yes indeed your majesty!! The satellite saviors chose to join the fight where the workers haven't. I'm 'mostly' with Rick here. However, Rick is being a slight bit of a hypocrite in that his plan of surrounding the compound with walkers also put the workers at risk. I think Daryl's plan, while not appropriate at this time, could work as a back up plan. Keep an eye on how things are going at the Sanctuary and if the saviors start to overcome the situation, then blow shit up. But do it on the opposite side of the building from where the workers work/live, as Daryl suggested.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Hahaha Daryl is just a redneck that wants to blow shit up

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I'm with Team Daryl.

War is hell, and this is a war that Rick drafted the group into. Rick and the Alliance is currently winning, but they've taken heavy casualties, and Rick's leadership is faltering. They need to end the war as quickly as possible.

If Negan regroups, he won't show Rick or the Alliance any mercy.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I haven't even watched yet so I have no clue what is going on. But if @Jen7 is for Rick then I am for Daryl blowing shit up! Go Daryl!!! ;-)

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I can't believe I'm saying this but it's war, and non combatants are gonna die. Daryl has the right idea to end it quickly by letting the walkers flood in, but do it on the opposite side of where the workers live to give them a chance to escape.

They're not exactly helpless that I can see. They appear to be a hardcore lot. Negan told Gabe as much. They live as slaves now under a narcissistic depot that considers them chattel, and they thank him for it. A little brain washed there? They aren't necessarily going to greet Rick and co. with open arms if he spares them. However it's their labor that fuels Negan's empire. Gotta blow up those fuel lines. Any survivors can be given the chance to join a more equitable group after the war.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

Team Rick. Daryl is devolving into a serial killer who wants blood nonstop. The very thought people are justifying the MURDER of women and children because its war is terrible. Hey, Al-Queda is on the loose, let's slaughter EVERYONE in a 100 mile radius, that will solve the issue. Someone put Daryl down before he kills the damn baby Gracie because she's a savior baby.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. purriwinkle

Well, we did drop an A bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki to shorten the war in the Pacific. Not pretty but it worked. Just saying it has been used as a viable war strategy. Rick's people are getting thinned out and they may not have many other good options. We don't even know if that copter is real or if it belongs to Negan's forces. If they can do it some other way more power to them but it's rather moot now since everything they gained munitions wise, blew the f*ck up while they were giving each other wedgies.

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. TROR

TROR Member

I'm team Daryl if it means he's going to the Sanctuary just so he can die in the midseason finale. Seriously, something needs to happen in this show to change things up.

18. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

So you're saying if Gimple had gone through with Daryl blowing a hole in the Sanctuary and we saw crying women and kids being torn apart, you'd be okay with that? "F#ck those kids, Daryl was needlessly awesome"
    I get its a show, but it really bothers me that people are fine with MURDER and GENOCIDE to achieve a goal. And before someone brings up Terminus, they were all in on the people eating. Not everyone in the Sanctuary have killed people.

• Like Like x 1
  19. purriwinkle

Well, I'm not ok with Negan declaring he's going to kill Maggie, Rick and Zeke publically in a very horrendous way. He has to be stopped and I feel Daryl wanted to strike, and strike hard before they lost the advantage. We haven't actually seen many young children and old people with the workers although I'm sure there must be some. He also wanted them to have a chance by blowing a hole in the sanctuary furthest from where they were. They seemed to make their way upstairs well enough when they went to confront Negan's captains. They would look for ways to defend themselves.

War IS horrible and that's why I strongly believe in diplomatic solutions to avoid it whenever possible but there is no dealing with Negan. He fired the first shot across the bow by killing innocent people from each group he encountered. In war there will be casualties and while I would not like to see people eaten if it could be avoided neither do I like to see people burned alive in furnaces, or get their heads bashed in with a baseball bat wrapped in bob wire, etc etc. if you're with the guy doing those things then you will be in peril from people trying to stop him whether you're an actual soldier or not. I think it's called collateral damage.

#19 purriwinkle, Nov 20, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  20. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

Yep, I agree, the 'I am Negan' group is more of a cult than a community. Daryl was a hostage of the cult, so he might have some real personal feelings in regards to how to deal with his former captors. I'm still surprised that he became violent towards Rick. Honestly, the whole scene seemed a little hinky to me. Rick's sudden compassion? I don't know, strange.

• Like Like x 4