Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Team Rick Or Team Daryl??

Discussion in 'Episode 805 - The Big Scary U' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 19, 2017.

1. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Didnt Darryl and Rick learn their lesson before when they lost the truck of food into the water. Dont fight around a supply of good stuff you have found.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. batongal

batongal Active Member

Rick needs to understand that Daryl still feels responsible for Glenn's death and he experienced firsthand what goes on in the sanctuary. He also knows their track record sucks when showing mercy to groups, it always bites them in the azz. Daryl is tired of it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, I sit back here endlessly amused by this simple observation:

Daryl, one of the "good guys", wants to blow a hole in Sanctuary for walkers to pour into and isn't too concerned or distraught about the workers and innocents inside that would suffer.

Negan, the supreme leader of the "bad guys", gets absolutely pissed off at Simon's proposal of slaughtering the people of Hilltop if they don't agree to the plan of Gregory leading them "back to the light", so to speak.

Not speaking of ultimate motivations behind those two feeling the way they feel about dealing with things. Just talking actions and the irony of a good guy not caring about collateral damage and the bad guy arguing against it.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Then you will get a treat next week.

5. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

I totally get where Daryl is coming from. Rick hasn't endured what Daryl has at the hand of Negan.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Duce000

Duce000 Active Member

if im putting myself in their shoes I'm with Daryl. It's not something I would be ok with and i know I would probably struggle with it after but what we have to gain is too much. And what we have to lose is too much as well. If Negan gets out and we're without the kingdom and Hilltop isn't that much help other than just bodies we could lose all of our people. At this point we've done so much killing and this could be the last time because after we would have multiple communities working together. Make the sacrifice and kill them all and life changes forever in the best way possible

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. tink

tink Well-Known Member

I honestly hate the 'team this or that' thing.

*punches @Neuropyramidal in the throat*

It's obviously Rick though.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

It's not sudden - it was never the plan to blow up the sanctuary with all the workers inside. They planned it so they could keep them in place, surrounded by walkers, and then offer them the chance to surrender when they get the upper hand. The workers, children, etc. are the ones doing what they need to do in order to survive and stay with their families. Now his higher ranking officers like Simon, Dwight, etc. are another story. They chose to rise in the ranks as opposed to staying with their wives or families and be a lowly worker in terrible living conditions.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I knew this would make you so happy! I thought of you during the scene. :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Unless of course, Negan decides he wants your wife for himself, and they agree to keep you safe and later you get your face ironed cause you just want to be with each other. Dwight's doing the right thing at the moment and I hope Eugene will make the right choice as well. As I've said before, if Rick can keep the bloodshed to a minimum that's great, but if you try to cherry pick who gets killed and who doesn't, this thing could drag on for awhile and we're going to lose more characters we actually care about.

12. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

-if Rick can keep the bloodshed to a minimum
    meanwhile what, a bajillion Saviors have been killed. GG Rick-Kun.

13. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Totally agree! This "Team this and that" thing has gotten out of control.

I'd like to remind everyone here that all of this "Team insert a person's name here" nonsense got started with Twilight as a marketing tool. Remember Team Edward and Team Jacob?

It was horrible. It was THE WORST.

Oh, and put me down for Team Daryl. Thx.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

lol it's just a fun way to debate two schools of thought. I posted the thread "team Jesus or Tara" because they argued over killing the Saviors who surrendered and it seemed to be pretty split on the forum. Now Rick & Daryl fought over whether or not to blow up the sanctuary, which also seems to be pretty split.

SHOOT i forgot to post a "Team Jesus v. Team Morgan" thread. Fail.

[​IMG]

15. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Yup. That's why it's so ridiculous now, and if I had been in charge after I got through with the Sanctuary I would head up to that God damn junkyard and finish the job.

16. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

WRONG - I remember waaay back before the vampire movie there was Team Aniston versus Team Jolie.....btw, I was totally team aniston!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Almost got it!! But way before Team Aniston/Jolie there was Team Three Stooges vs. Team Laurel and Hardy!! And for the record, I could never decide so went fishing when it was time to vote!!

18. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Me too, but now i think she dodged a bullet.

Edit: I googled Jennifer Aniston to find a suitable GIF and this article popped up. Wtf?

https://www.gossipcop.com/jennifer-aniston-kim-jong-un-kidnap/

EXCLUSIVE
    Kim Jong-Un Did NOT Try To Kidnap Jennifer Aniston, Despite Report

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Shocker, a man who cheated on his wife with a woman he then marries also cheats on that wife.

If he'll cheat with you, he'll cheat on you.

• Like Like x 1