Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Team Rick Or Team Daryl??

Discussion in 'Episode 805 - The Big Scary U' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 19, 2017.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Ok I have decided to come down too. But just because I have heard so much about this damn bacon. :p

2. PepperAnn

*quietly hands Melinda22 a Valium*

:p ;)

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Just to throw this out there - I think finding Gracie really messed with Rick's head too. To begin with I don't think he was down to kill innocent people, but finding Gracie really made him stop and think "wow there are fathers like me in this group..." not to mention mothers, sons, daughters, etc. Just because he's killed people before doesn't take away that never-ending conflict.

• Like Like x 4
  4. PepperAnn

Very good point.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Seriously!!!!! ????

[​IMG]

6. PepperAnn

LOL!!!! I wish. :(

7. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I cannot say Daryl is wrong, blowing up the Sanctuary might be essential.

8. Mell95

Mell95 Member

lol, i LOVE you !!!:p

But you know, i'm so pissed off since last episode !!
    I mean i'm in team morality . Father Gabriel is one of my most favorite characters in the whole show, because he's evolved a lot but he still believes in what he used to believe. he has changed a lot, but he is STILL who he really is !!

so yes, i'm in team morality ; but you know what is morality? to bring back YOUR people to their families and home !!!
    I love Rick, i love our group; i really dont want to see another person bite the dust

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I can't see how two leaders can be so different. There's a lot of mumbo jumbo about Negan seeing people as resources like that's ok. Yeah, he sees them as resources like any other commodity that can be used for his benefit alone. That whole community he's built at the Sanctuary is structured to ensure that he stays in power and can enjoy the life style he thinks he's entitled to. Any benefits trickle from the top down and those below scramble for the crumbs he allows them to have. The more obedient and ruthless you are in mindless subservience moves you up the ranks. People follow him out of fear.

Rick forms more of a collaboration with the people he leads. They're like partners that weigh in on ways to benefit their community. He may take on the persona of the general of the group but he doesn't have, take or expect any more than any others so he's basically one of the people himself. Everyone rises under Rick. He also doesn't try to enslave other groups but would rather interact in ways that are mutually beneficial to all. Even during his Rickatorship phase, people didn't have to genuflect when he entered the room. Think about it.

#69 purriwinkle, Nov 23, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  10. cycles

cycles Member

Team Rick.

Daryl’s off-the-cuff plan may get innocent people killed and there is no guarantee a single saviour will perish. These are armed tough guys. They can probably handle an influx of walkers. They also know enugh to smear themselves with walker guys,