Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Tears were rolling down my face

Discussion in 'Episode 508 - Coda' started by Rickshair, Dec 1, 2014.

1. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I seriously doubt that anyone could get Cheria upset. GCB likes to make Beth jokes too, and for a while there his picture was Cheria's avi.

2. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Oh yeah good point..I kept thinking it was Terminus fault, but you are right.

3. JFLP

JFLP Member

You're right. In all my forum lurking days, I have never see Cheria get mad or upset. He's like the man incarnation of Beth herself, the pure innocence and happiness of these forums!

(Man it feels weird to call another man all that.)

4. SZQ

SZQ Member

I'm fine with Sasha, and I think she's strong without Tyreese. He just makes me crazy. If they're trying to make him the conscience of the group, he sorely fails.

5. BrainBurger

BrainBurger New Member

celebrations went on through the night over here ! wooo no more boring beth

6. Blade

Blade Member

Even if you dislike Beth you have to admit she was a unique character ,
    To me the 'Maggie reserves' (Tara ,Rosita & Sasha ) just merge into the background whereas Beth stood out .

7. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

It's hard for me after this episode to get too worked up over Beth's passing. She had a LOT of scene time in the hospital, and every time it was saying how immoral everyone was without once trying to understand their point of view. Even with Dawn, who could easily have pushed her down the elevator shaft after killing the other cop, she just couldn't keep her opinions to herself.

Not much of a survival instinct, or a very likeable person, at this point.

8. Alexa

Alexa New Member

I was shocked! I was like, this this really happen, did it not happen? OMG! So sad. :(

9. Cowboyz4life

Cowboyz4life New Member

It was hard to see Beth go down like that. It was totally unexpected. I now know to be ready for anything. It was sad because I feel like I have watched Beth go through a lot on this show. They just decided to rip her away. I am sure there will be more sad moments to come.

10. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

I was not a Beth fan and was kind of pleased to see her die. I just wish they hadn't done it in such a stupid way. The scissors to the chest move was just inane.

11. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Are you kidding me?? Just her and Darryl since the start of the season, survived the golf course walkers, yes got kidnapped, but organized Noah's escape, managed to get the cop killed who was trying to rape her in the office and killed the cop fighting with Dawn. I'd say that's some survival instinct. Especially when you could just put a bullet in your own head and end it all.

12. Morgotha

Ok, would you prefer that to read, "extremely poor judgement" instead? Hmm... the way I look at it is that it's one thing to win a fight, it's another not to get into the fight in the first place. Although since it's a t.v. show they need people to get in desperate situations, don't you think that's a LOT of trouble for one person to find in so short a period of time?

13. Terminator

Yeah. I can agree with that. It seemed like lazy writing. Like "oh gee we have to get Beth killed and there's only 2 minutes left in the show. Let's have her stab somebody for no reason and a gun goes off".

14. Terminator

Not in a ZA.

15. Morgotha

Well, in thinking about it a bit more, they are two different *types* of situations though. Beth did fine in reacting to an emergency situation, which is what one would expect this far into a ZA, but where she did NOT do fine was when she had time to consider her actions and make a choice (as in the case with Dawn). Her choice was very, very, bad. I'd call it a lack of a survival instinct in that she didn't realize her actions would likely get herself and possibly many others killed, if you want to call it poor judgement, that's fine, but it's definitely something that's not good.

16. CarolisGod

CarolisGod New Member

**** this show ... Rick should be dead not Beth :'(, **** those polices #blacklivesmatters #bethslivematters