Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

TellTale Michonne mini series announced!

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Games' started by boba772, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

I like Holden as an actress but Darabont, in my opinion, went with favoritism rather than casting the right person to play Andrea. But other than Andrea, I like/liked all the characters better on the show than in the comic. Sophia was always annoying as hell in the comic so I was glad they got rid of her, and they used her in a way that made Rick look like the alpha, so she got to go out in a purposeful way.

The show continues to bring in pretty solid actors, Morgan is their latest prize but he's saying he'll probably only be around for two seasons. Speaking of TWD's solid actors, Bernthal easily was the best tv/film version of the Punisher, and Netflix must have felt the same way since its becoming a series. Some think a series about a guy who goes around killing bad guys every week won't work but I guess they forgot that Dexter lasted six seasons.

#81 Deviancy, May 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
  2. Viki

Viki Member

Eh I just punched him in the face and crushed his hands more in the vice. I kept him alive. I might go back and replay it to see what happens