Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Telltale Season 3- Release Date

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Games' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 22, 2016.

1. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Hmm... I just took a look at my calendar... and it turns out December 20th is 20 days AFTER the month of November which is when they originally said it was going to be released... but no matter. Can't wait.

2. Deadpool

Deadpool Member

Without spoilers, how was season 2? I couldn't get past episode 1. It didnt hold my interest like the first season for some reason. Trying to motivate myself to pick it up. Also, how was the Michonne minisodes? Is it worth the 15$ price tag?

3. HondaS2kXD

Depends who you ask. I loved season 2 as a whole. Without spoiling what's in them, it's nice that depending on your choices, there are at least 5 significantly different endings (ranging from "tears of joy" to "I hate everyone, and everything.") and 7 ways to get to them, whereas season 1 only has two and they're both basically the same. Some (probably most) didn't seem to think it was of the same caliber as season 1. I will say that it does get better after episode 1. There are some issues, of course. With a 11-year-old girl as the protagonist a lot of the problem-solving stuff does seem odd. ("I, a grown-ass man, can't figure this shit out. Clementine, you try.") but I did like the story.

The Michonne game I could take or leave TBH. It's too short to really get into, especially if you didn't read the comics. If you're not sure, I'd say wait for season 2 to go on sale on your platform of choice (Xbox does this every couple months) and I'd say just watch a let's play of the Michonne game.

4. HondaS2kXD

Extended sneak peek. Javier's first brush with a walker.
    "Sometimes it's not enough..."
    [video=youtube;wRw1SFBrN2c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRw1SFBrN2c[/video]