Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

TENTS in walkways

Discussion in 'Episode 506 - Consumed' started by gavuk, Nov 18, 2014.

1. gavuk

gavuk Member

Not very scientific but what if the original occupiers of the corridor were there soon after the ZA had kicked off and they sought safety in an easily defensible corridor. They locked the doors at both ends to keep the walkers and living out and the tents were their purely for privacy when taking a call of nature. They clearly planned on being there a while with laundering clothes and hanging up toilet roll.

2. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

That was my assumption there. Then they were ambushed at night by someone who wanted to take their supplies perhaps?

3. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

Yup. clearly the survivors set up shop in the skyway for it's perceived defensible qualities. What I thought curious was the way the ''walkers were all secured in their tents and sleeping bags. I don't believe ambushers would tuck the zombies in for the night. More like they were secured by loved ones early on in the ZA before they realized how to give mercy.

4. Jato

Jato Member

They would have had to be killed quickly but not brutally (can't think of a better word right now).
    Gas maybe? Maybe they were all bitten, this was at the very beginning of the ZA and the military killed them while they were asleep? Because if it was an ambush by another group, someone would have woken up and there's no point in zipping the tents back up unless you wanted them to turn.

5. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

Perhaps, I guess the military may have used gas early on in the fall of the city. Not understanding the ill effects the poison would have by not damaging the brain. But there also appears to be gun shots to the chests of the sleeping bag 'walkers'.[​IMG]

6. Jato

Jato Member

Oh okay. But gunfire would have definitely woken someone up. Just sleeping gas then to knock them out before delivering the final blow? There's no sign of a struggle; all the clothes are still neatly folded, tents not ripped or anything.
    We'll probably never know :zombies_lol:

7. kivo1889

kivo1889 Member

All murdered in their sleep by a crew of ninja assassins. :zombies_lol:

8. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Or Cops who they still maybe trusted?

9. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

That is not the chest area. Even if it was there is no scenario where they get shot that could make sense for the scene we see.

The poison gas could work or it is group suicide. I suppose it is also possible that they all got so weak that they basically just zipped up and died from starvation/lack of water. That is less likely I would think.

Sure was an unexpected scene - and unexpectedly creepy. It was very effective after so many years of seeing walkers now.

So much garbage on the ground. They were not big on picking up their camp site, lol. Thank you for the screen shot!

10. Darylette

Darylette Member

I thought gas or suicide. Everything is immaculate apart from the blood on two.

11. runcornwalker

runcornwalker Member

Mmmm! Perhaps!

12. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

They could have been shot using a silencer. Can anyone tell if these might be stab wounds at all?

13. tsahi

tsahi Member

they could have been shot in their sleep. even if some were awaken by the gunfire, it would be very difficult to get out of the sleeping bag quick enough to fight back or escape, before being shot. it can take more than a minute to get out of a well closed sleeping bag. and regarding the tents, it could be that the assailants unzipped them, shot everyone inside, and closed it back.

14. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

It was a stupid place to set up camp. "hey guys, want to take shelter in those immaculate office rooms?" "Nah, lets do it right here in the hallway, where every marauder on the street can see us every time we stand up. Yosef, you make the sign that says 'Rob us, we have food and supplies'. Okay, everyone has their job to do".

15. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Nicotero just wanted to have walkers in sleeping bags.

16. ImDrunk

ImDrunk Member

Yep that pretty much sums it up.

17. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Maybe they were trying to get in to the hospital and realized someone locked it from the inside. They therefore set up camp by the door waiting for someone to open it when something bad happened to them. At night, considering they were all in their sleeping bags.

18. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

It looked like they had been there awhile. They had a system of laundry going on.

19. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

The big question is, "when did they get there?" If before the evacuation, they might have been kicked out of the hospital by the staff, and their actions make sense, they had a loved one inside, conditions outside are bad and you might not get back if you leave, etc. then they get gassed or something and all die while sleeping? I don't quite get how everyone's sleeping bag is zipped ot the neck, I don't see many people do that. and as walker containment? sleeping bags? be very hard to get them in.

But I don't mind them camping out there.