Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Terminus' introduction and the Cabinguy

Discussion in 'Episode 501 - No Sanctuary' started by AtlantaOverrun, Oct 20, 2014.

1. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

When you arrived at Terminus they would give you a plate with human flesh. If you liked it they would tell you it's human flesh. Your reaction to that was your destiny. Like it, join and eat. Don't like it, go in the train and wait to get eaten..

The spotter at the cabin said through his walky-talky something like 'make sure I'm getting the kid's hat when he is bleed out..'
    Did I miss something? How did that guy knew they wouldn't want to stay? And if he knew they were big problem, why didn't he warn the rest of his people? Or did he just say that in case they would be a problem or wouldn't eat the flesh?

2. tink

tink Well-Known Member

I assumed it was discussed over the walkie-talkie that the group had raised their weapons and had to be herded into the train car.

3. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

They had been in the train car for awhile. I am sure everyone knows when the food truck is about to pull up.

4. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Seems like the only one of the Termites that could rub two brain cells together was Gareth. Maybe his brother Alex that still seemed to have some humanity left, but we didn't see alot of him. B-B-Q Mary was clearly nuts.
    Albert was implied to be incompetent ...Martin was a dim-witted jerk ...Butcher guys were slow, more one than the other. Pretty pathetic bunch, but it would be a spoiler to say why.