Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Thank god for Carol

Discussion in 'Episode 410 - Inmates' started by Patrickdeh, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Patrickdeh

Patrickdeh Member

I was so relieved when she showed up again.

She was never really my favorite character but when i saw the dispair in Tyreese his eyes when he heard the gun shot and baby judith getting suffocated by that little b*tch.

And then BAM she was there. Holding baby Judith.

Maybe its because i have a baby myself that i felt so attached to the story.

Like i said i was so relieved when she showed up. It was one of the most intense moments of season 4 so far for me.

The prison raid was like watching a action movie while this story felt more personal. Much more character building instead of just emptying clips on each other.

Thank god for Carol!

If Carol dies, i riot ;-)

2. Moral Compass

Moral Compass Member

Same here! When she showed up I jumped out of my chair and stayed there until the next scene. :zombies_lol: I can't wait to see Rick's reaction to her and Judith.

3. len112

len112 Member

If Carol really did kill Karen and David which I really struggle to believe , why would they want her as part of the group ? At least the psycho Lizzie has the excuse of being a messed up kid , not a cold blooded murderer of her friends .

4. shakey

shakey Member

lizzie is pretty disturbing

5. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

When, I saw her. I was so happy. Carol is my favorite female character.