Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

That Kid is More Trouble Than He's Worth

Discussion in 'Episode 906 - Who Are You Now?' started by Terminator, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

What a dumbass. 10 years into the ZA and he hasn't learned to not run blindly into a situation. Interesting to see the the surviving Saviors though.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Goggles Pizano

Yeah, but that’s not his fault.

Walking Dead writers are notorious for their stupidity based plotting.

See, they needed to set up the confrontation and rather than have it happen naturally without people being idiots, would take time and effort. Why not just have this supposed intelligent, well trained character.... run of by himself into a totally unknown situation.

PS
    Anyone whose watched TWD for eight seasons, knew exactly what was going to happen as soon as he jumped off the wagon and took off...... same thing with the ring “fight” against numerous well armed opponents.

He’ll be just like all the other characters on this show, smart when they need to be, stupid when they need to be, impulsive when........

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Yeah. I liked the dialogue that they had already seen him a mile out and he didn't have a chance anyway. The purpose really was to establish his character, and I accept it for that. He ran like a superhero.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Terminator

I know, I know. I'm being guilty of thinking too realistically when I've trashed others for the same thing. Would have made more sense to just have the road blocked or something and then the Saviors appear. No big deal.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

but isn't the saviors as much dumb asses to leave themselves unprotected and going to sleep with the barn door wide open and didn't even notice the smell of gasoline...and where else would Carol go find spare gasoline after so many years of fuel shortage that they are relying on horses.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

We saw them loading (while still at the kingdom) the containers of fuel into the wagon - they had the same branding of ETHO as we saw on the containers from when Eugene was producing fuel from the sanctuary corn. The assumption (well at least it is my assumption) is that they are still producing, ala Eugene's recipe, a grade of fuel for small jobs like running tractors and such.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

im already pissed off with Henry for running towards danger and not thinking first. I know he was raised better than that.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ruark

Ruark Member

Yeah.... can you see all those guys - or ANYBODY - lying there asleep while somebody pours gasoline all over them? She could have just head-shot all of them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Andy

Andy Member

Nothing will ever be as dumb as a couple years ago when Tyreese was busy looking at Noah's family pictures instead of paying attention to the walker sneaking up on him.

You learn from day one on this show that you have to make sure buildings are clear of walkers before you do anything else. Anyone who has lived through the ZA would know that.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Lindigo

Nothing will ever be as dumb as.... is an irresistible challenge. I still think nothing will be as dumb as bringing a horde of harmless trapped walkers out of a giant quarry pit.

11. Terminator

But the quarry walkers were going to get out anyway. The truck trailers were shifting and falling off the road to open up an exit.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Yeah I saw that as controlling inevitable chaos.

13. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

And that scenario was confirmed when during the "dry run" of the plan the one truck does in fact give way thereby beginning the escape of the walkers. Proof that the walkers were going to be free of their incarceration one way or another

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

If the Saviors saw them coming as they claimed why didn’t they just ambush them? It was a lot of them vs.2 and they planned to take on Carol and the kid anyway. Was the little setup really necessary?

• Like Like x 1
  15. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Yeah he is gonna get himself or one of the others killed with his mentality. He already has a bad attitude and that anger is gonna backfire and I just hope it's not King Ezekiel who pays the price for saving Henry from him inevitably getting in a dangerous situation again.

16. Lindigo

Good point! All I can think of is they enjoy gratuitously tormenting people.

• Like Like x 1