Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

That Noise At The End. . .

Discussion in 'Episode 601 - First Time Again' started by Ekens, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Probably the Wolves, which means they have been watching Alexandria VERY closely and already had a plan in place to counter their "remove the walker" plan, and watched them closely enough to put their counterplan into effect at an opportune time once Alexandria started their operation.

The other possibility is that the horn is a defensive signal from Alexandria itself. None of the people there questioning it were original Alexandrianites, so they might not have been told of its existence.

My money is on the Wolves though... and if so, it's the cheapest, most well thought out thing they could have done. Pretty impressive for a bunch of death cultists, but then one of them was smart enough to rig the tractor trailer zombie trap.

2. lousypictures

lousypictures New Member

I agree that it must be the Wolves..My theory is that Enid is actually a spy for the Wolves. That's why she sneaks out all the time, and I think 'JSS' must be a signal to them. Again this is just my personal theory.

First time poster, long time lurker. :)

3. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

Strategically it doesn't make sense for the wolves to be sounding the horn. If they want to take Alexandria, they want as few people to be there as possible. Why cause themselves problems. It must be Eugene, warning Rick they are under attack and deciding that diverting the horde is the lesser of the two choices.

4. lousypictures

lousypictures New Member

I wonder if everyone in Alexandria even knows that the herd got out, since they hadn't really planned to do the diversion thing until the following day right?

My memory sucks, has there been mention of a signal horn last season?

5. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I can't see how any of this makes sense?

If Rick has been warning against Other Noise from distracting the Herd then even Eugene will know this is the wrong way to attract attention or warn those outside.

And then I also think you are wrong in that the Wolves want as many people there as possible for the attack,as long as they are DEAD PEOPLE!

The whole idea os to overrun the zone with the herd. No number of Alexandrians can make a difference against a herd that size.

6. Ricktatorship80

It was just some fan who rode by & laid on the horn while the episode was being filmed. They just forgot to edit it out.

I'm pretty sure that's all it is. If not, it's GOT to be the orange backpack.

7. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

But if they take the town quietly and let Rick lead the horde off, by the time Rick gets back he is locked out of his castle and his friends inside are dead or captives. Puts the wolves in a good defensive place. Over running the place with dead folk just causes complications. Still the Wolvesdon't appear to be the sharpest tools in the box.

8. Spartangal22

Spartangal22 Member

I didn't come up with this theory, and I don't think it's right, but it's kind of neat: I read on a review somewhere (the comments section, I think) that someone thought it was Gabriel blowing the horn because of the Biblical reference. In the Bible, Gabriel is one of seven archangels. He is often depicted as carrying a trumpet or a horn. And 1 Thessalonians 4:16 reads, "For the Lord Himself shall descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first."

9. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

I could definitely see Alexandria under attack and FG panicking and doing something really stupid.

10. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot Member

It makes sense that it is the Wolves, well in a way it does. We don't really know just what their agenda is. Aside from the fact they are bad guys and thugs.

It doesn't make a lot of sense to be the kid. Risk his entire family and everyone else he knows just to get back at Rick for killing his dad? On the other hand, so much more impact if it is him. Betrayed by one of their own instead of a group of thugs out to get what they can.

Bit of a plot hole for anyone in Alexandria being the culprit, since as far as everyone there knows, this was supposed to be a dry run - not the actual event. I suppose there was plenty of time for someone to go back home to let everyone know what was going on - so not a real stretch that everyone in Alexandria does know after all.

Am I talking in circles? Well I am that mixed up about the whole thing! At first I was pretty certain it was the Wolves. The more I think about it though, someone in Alexandria is so much more tragic for the group.

11. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Morgan, unfortunately, left the two Wolf guys unconscious but alive and safe in a car with the doors closed. We know they survived because after Aaron and Darryl escaped their compound with Morgan's help, the two Wolves brought Red Riding Hood to their home base and slit his throat.

(You got to give TWD kudos for that one -- the Wolves killing Red Riding Hood. Clever.)

12. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Well based on filming spoilers,
    So it would make sense if they are the ones blaring that horn. also add that it sounds like a truck horn and they're the ones with the trucks.

13. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I didn't see the herd at the fences of Alexandria in the promo for next week. Maybe the horn took them in a different direction.

14. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

It's the horn from Abigail.

15. Reflexx

Reflexx Member

Why didn't they just have Sasha lay on her horn? At least that could have kept a decent amount of the horde following her.

And what if the horn sound came from someone who got into a car accident somehow?

16. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

The wolves are working a lot with trucks, like the Walker storrage. So I guess it's them. 100% sure they got spotters who saw the parrade.

17. Morgotha

From the Wolf's talk with Morgan, I thought they were a death cult though. Meaning they don't want to TAKE OVER Alexandria, they just want to destroy it and kill everyone inside. If that is their objective, the horn seems like a very good plan, and something even one person could realistically pull off.

18. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I don't think the Wolves know Rick's plan. I believe they're just doing their own thing, and it's the way they take a community, like Noah's.

19. Morgotha

I didn't think of that, their actions may be entirely independent of Rick's group's actions! Could be true though, just a coincidence like Rick's group being at the mine right when the truck fell off the side.

20. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

I'm now very intrigued to see how/why the wolves did this. at first, I thought it was Ron. I could see him doing this because he knows the plan and he is pissed that basically no one cares that Rick killed his father. in a moment of stupidity, I could see him thinking that he would get revenge on everyone by dooming them with the zombie herd. I didn't really think it would be the wolves as I figured they would be infiltrating Alexandria themselves and killing whoever was in their way. but now that i think about it, the way they set up those zombie traps, i could see them using the zombies to do their dirty work for them here. they must have been spying closely on Alexandria for some time now.