Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

That Noise At The End. . .

Discussion in 'Episode 601 - First Time Again' started by Ekens, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

Especially if Father Gabriel is being a big baby about Rick telling him he can't help...that actually makes some sense...

2. runcornwalker

runcornwalker Member

Yep! My guess was that it was the wolves.

3. Zalanii

Zalanii Member

He's going to lock some of the townfolk into his chapel and redeem himself because I'll bet they'll follow the comic pretty closely for this arc.

Then we'll hardly ever see him again. :eek:

4. Lummsy200

Lummsy200 Member

All wrong!! Take a gander for the TRUTH:

5. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

Well, honestly, I thought the entire idea of building the fence that they were building was to keep the herd from getting off the road and heading to ASZ, but the horn was drawing them back in the direction that they had come from, so I also kind of wondered if they were headed for the Safe Zone as well. It seems like they weren't...plus, in the scene as they were showing more and more, it never showed that ASZ was in the path...I think you might be on to something.

6. batongal

batongal Active Member

Has to be Wolves with Enid involvement. This scene is a replication of what Andrew did to the gang back in season 3. Blaring the siren to everyone's surprise and chaos ensues. Kind of falls in line with the title First Time Again. Even tho we know its aimed at Rick and Morgan there is double meaning here.

7. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Even if it are the wolves, wouldn't that be crazy? Even if you are an enemy you are in danger with that amount of Walkers.. everybody in the surrounding area is in danger if they walk out of line..

8. Ricktatorship80

The Wolves might be attacking the safe zone & it could be 1 of the Alexandria a blowing the horn to get Rick & Cos attention. Remember, it was only supposed to be a dry run, so they don't know that the plan is actually going down.

9. lis5112

lis5112 Well-Known Member

I
    This was along my lines of thinking. I've had an "off" feeling about Enid from the start (although that might be intentional on the writers part to confuse/misdirect us), but the reference to season 3 and the title of this ep took my mind back to the prison too.

ETA: We know the titles are carefully selected.

10. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure it's the wolves, but would guess that they use the walkers to take down the ASZ so they use a horn to attract more, it was pretty obvious that when they blew up the walls at Noah's they would not have cared about the noise they make, so I think it's how they operate. Let the walkers take down the area, and they distract them away later.

11. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Just a reminder that some people don't read the comics (I don't) and don't want spoilers (I'm conflicted), so, personally, I would have put that in a spoiler box for people to click to read if they wanted to risk it. Really interesting to me, though!

12. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Morgan didn't want to kill the Wolves. He believes all human life is precious. He honked the horn before he left to see if any walkers were nearby. If any had showed up, he would have dispatched them so the Wolves would have been safe until they regained consciousness.

He clarified that that was the reason he honked the horn in the Talking Dead interview that immediately followed that episode.

13. WhatThe...

WhatThe... Member

Ok, after watching a few prediction videos on youtube here's what I think is going down.