Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer The 4 Types Of Black Ops Players!!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by COD Montages, Sep 5, 2013.

1. DonKilla

DonKilla Member

If you are referring to my post I was talking about the emp scorestreak.

Now your question, Emp grenades are usefully for taking out random equipment and giving you a feel of where someone may or may not be, but the most important thing they do is easy.... really easy score (toss one out, 2-3 emp assists, some equipment gone, and you are halfway to a uav; combine with scavenger/c4 and smart rushing you are spamming nades everywhere and racking up scorestreaks. Plus no one actually uses the counterperk you are more likely to see flak or tac mask

PS: Real fact I have never played anyone who used hardwired (in fact it took we this whole phucking post to remember the name of that useless piece of ...)

2. DonKilla

DonKilla Member

that reminds player type 6 "nade spammer" or if you know The Legend of Thunder "Baam Bitche"

3. Revenge2404

Revenge2404 New Member

Should do "The Guest", most of the time they are terrible. Sucks if they're on your team.

Good video though, I loved the Run n Gunner, those noobs were just feeding him those kills haha

4. izjar11

izjar11 Active Member

Your joking?

They take out, gun sights, TF's, equipment, radar, quickly stun the enemy, they take out HK drones, Tac inserts, they cause confusion, they penetrate walls!

Again, you must be kidding right?

5. HeWhoShallPunish

HeWhoShallPunish Active Member

I don't rely on sights or equipment, and the minimap is a luxury. I guess that's if you play core.

Tac inserts are a good thing because you know where the guy is going to spawn so you can kill him.
    It's like an extra kill handed to you on a silver platter.

I've killed plenty of people who have tried spamming with EMP grenades. I'd much rather have EMP grenades thrown at me than Flashbangs or Concussions.

And by the way....you're*

6. Gambit11B

Gambit11B Well-Known Member

Don't forget the "Blame LAG" types.....

Like the ones who are MLGers, but blame lag everytime they get killed. Or the ones that accuse others of glitching or hacking, when in fact, it's just lag.

7. Gambit11B

Gambit11B Well-Known Member

You do know that EMP grenades are the easiest ways to earn assists.....right? If you're running Hardline and Scavenger, you can spam the sh1t out of EMP grenades and end up with Pointstreaks in a hurry.

8. Jake_Arachnid

Jake_Arachnid New Member

My favorite type of player is the "squeaker". These guys are hilarious and always make me cry with laughter.

9. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

just for fun..:humble::humble::humble: