Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Anger at this episode..

Discussion in 'Episode 905 - What Comes After' started by Ubiq, Nov 4, 2018.

1. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I just think the mystery helicopter stuff has been an awful mystery, and the 'A' motif that's been showing up since season 4 has been nonsense since it began. The two of these merging to whisk Rick off the show in true Dumpstergate fashion leaves a really bad taste.

I'm still interested in this season, but this really spoiled what would have been a beautiful farewell to Rick with a cheap twist that I really just don't want to even know the answers to. The movies aren't interesting to me at all. Following a storyline that I hate with a character who should have died? I'm good thanks.

Headcannon: Rick died at the bridge, the movies don't exist.

#41 BatmansHooker, Nov 5, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I was so weepy when he “died in the explosion”

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. BatmansHooker

It's very sad because it's true. Rest in peace Rick <3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. PepperAnn

I mean I was literally hand on mouth, mouth ajar.

5. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Well, I'm all in favour of this arc. It will obviously take Rick more than the 6 year time jump (not 5 as some allude to) to get back as TWD is now 6 years in the future and he's not going to be walking through the gate anytime soon. TWD is expected to continue without Rick Grimes for the foreseeable future, so it will be longer than 6 years. I can see the 3 movies being 1) where the helicopter goes, 2) Rick's life for up to 6 years at the new location and 3) the third his journey to find his family. Maybe the last 2 are his journey. I think we'll see more of Jadis in the movies and perhaps she even helps him on his return. I just think this has opened up so many options, while giving Lincoln more time with his family, that we're in for an interesting ride. People just need to not get so pissed off and go with it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Are you THAT stupid to keep insulting people on this forum? Maybe you should get laid so it takes time away from the computer and this site since you have NO clue on proper decorum or how to respond to people's posts. My prediction is your lifespan on this forum is going to be a LOT shorter then Rick's helicopter ride.

Jackass.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Terminator

I also used to take other posts and trash them mercilessly. Then I started to go by my own rule that "it's only a tv show so why get worked up". I still don't agree with everything, but that's not a bad thing and it makes the interaction more fun when people aren't at your throat. IMO

• Like Like x 1
  8. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

I just don’t think there’s enough material there to make Doran interesting one movie let alone three. Gimple’s diversification plan just seems to water down the intensity, not add to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Terminator

Well, I'm not going to trash it without giving it a chance and see what he comes up with. That would be counterproductive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

You and I really don't know what will happen in the movies. Stop trying to pretend you have it all figured out. I'm sure that rick will be trying to get back to his family but there could be any number of scenarios for why he hasn't made it back yet, including the possibility that he dies

11. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

I didn't dislike the ending either. I was actually kind of stoked and stated as much in my original reply but you went straight into asshole mode and acted like everything I said didn't make any sense

12. PepperAnn

Kudos for trying but that dude is either a troll, or just angry in general. He's rating people's well thought out posts, and even videos of Space Junk (the song playing when Rick flies away in the sky dumpster) as dumb. LMAO

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. harleydude666

harleydude666 New Member

And that what I’m trying to tell you DUMMIES, you’re basically repeating what I said, so you’re on my side. Facepalm

14. harleydude666

harleydude666 New Member

You really need to get over yourself, asshat

15. Terranova

Terranova Member

I have read a great 3-tome novel written by a russian author Andrey Kruz, called something like "Going Home" (not sure if it was translated to English). A man is caught up into zombie apocalipsis while in USA and travels back to Russia to re-unite with his family. It was actually pretty believable, no less then TWD show anyway ))

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

As I was reading your comment, not this one, but the one above, Donald Trump's voice was saying, "What a stupid question. What a stupid question that is." Bingo! You are one of Donald Trump's alter egos!

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. BatmansHooker

Ugh, why do we always get stuck with trolls that are ****ing awful at trolling?

If you're gonna do something, make sure you're good at it. Jesus christ.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. harleydude666

harleydude666 New Member

**** off Douche, you’re not running this site here, as far as I’m concerned you’re the troll, I’m bringing intelligent conversation here and all I hear is people bitching and complaining about the time jump. Get over it and get over yourself, and crawl back up in the rotten uterus that shit you out

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Dialogue like this, is why you have not made any allies on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. BatmansHooker

At least I encouraged a teency bit more creativity in your insults. It's a very minor improvement, but better than nothing, I guess.

Gold star for making an attempt. Keep working on your form and maybe one day someone might take you somewhat seriously. Good luck :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2