Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The arm falling off the truck?

Discussion in 'Episode 208 - Nebraska' started by WalkingGhost, Feb 13, 2012.

Tags:
  1. WalkingGhost

WalkingGhost New Member

Im trying to figure out what it signifies or what they were trying to get across with that scene?

It wasn't a big thing.. just an arm fell off and she picked it up.. Anyone know what it meant?

2. Strawberries

Strawberries Member

I'm not sure, but I loved the scene anyway. Andrea really seems to have become a completely different character since the first half.

3. bew1977

bew1977 Member

Basically dead walkers became trash... I sure as hell wouldn't be in the back of the truck after one popped up a second time.

4. Headshot

Headshot New Member

I think they were trying to show how cold they are all becoming. If you think about it, besides Carol no one from the main group cried when sophia was killed. They were all sad but you only saw tears from Carol. Carl didn't even cry.

5. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Bingo!

I think this little scene is part of Andrea's character development. She's actually a key member of the comic book group. So look for her to change even more.

6. EternalWreckage

EternalWreckage Active Member

Yeah Andrea has really changed in the past few episodes.

That's what I was thinking. I think aside from showing that Andrea has changed, it also signifies how cold all of the characters have grown.

7. Al Davis is back

Littering is wrong. No matter the circumstances. ;)
    I was like no way am I getting in the back of the truck. I'll walk.
    She touched her sister, Sophia, and the dead arm, so corpse touching is apparently ok with her.

8. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

It has been said by others, but...

I think it showed two things in particular. 1) It shows how when its not a loved one, they really have no emotion left for things. They are cold and callous when it comes to taking out the trash. Andrea even said it; " We bury the ones we love and burn the rest." 2) It showed to me where Andrea is at now. As said, in the comic she is pretty darn important and plays a pretty important roll throughout. As little of a scene it was, it was pretty important.

9. spid77

spid77 Member

Maybe the only pleasant moment in an entire otherwise pile of crap.

10. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

Clearly the writers were trying to show how 'casual and supercool' andrea is sitting in the back of the truck loaded with dead bodies. Personally, didn't see much point to it, especially since they might be diseased.. Why not sit in the cab?

Kinda gross in my view.

11. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

I just thought it was a little bit cool, how it just dropped off after rotting away for so long xD

12. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

I thought Andrea got bitten or grabbed when she sat in the truck

13. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

Why would someone want to sit in back of the truck, full of zombies? When, they were showing the corpse of dead bodies. For sure, I thought, one of them is going to wake up. Andrea was going shoot the live zombie like crazy.

14. I'mRickGrimes

I'mRickGrimes Member

Kill all walkers!

15. frawniemae

frawniemae Well-Known Member

Old thread but I have to say it was likely the first scene where I thought, "this show is going to take us place we haven't ever been before on tv". I think it was meant to show just how day to day it has become for them in dealing with walkers. "It's just an arm. Ain't no biggie."