Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer The Arsenal: A Black Ops II weapons guide

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by Legion, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Legion

Legion Well-Known Member

So I post weapon reviews and pointers in the community section but since no one seems to go on and weapon discussions still seem to get talked about i thought i would make a multiplayer post with links to the reviews.

Will finish assault rifles first and then add accordingly regardless of how well this goes or not. If you like this then please comment or tell me what could be improved.

Assault Rifles

Light Machine Guns

SMG's

Pistols

SMG's and Shotguns once the LMGs and AR's are done

• Like Like x 3
  2. Legion

Legion Well-Known Member

added 2 LMG reviews, will complete the AR's and LMG's and then go to work on finishing the SMG's and shotties

3. knightbama

knightbama New Member

Nice review

4. Junaid

Junaid Well-Known Member

Yay. I got a mention.

5. glancy21

glancy21 Member

I always enjoy reading your reviews. Keep up the good work sir.

6. WillyWooTang

WillyWooTang Member

7. Legion

Legion Well-Known Member

Finished AR's, will move on to LMG's, might also just squish the launchers into 1 review like i did the pistols

8. Legion

Legion Well-Known Member

A launcher guide will be out soon but because of AP exams and the fact I am retaking the SAT and ACT in June means that the entire "Arsenal" review is a no-go. However i will try to do this from the start with the next COD and hopefully it will be fully done it that

• Like Like x 1
  9. Legion

Legion Well-Known Member

Resurrecting this project for now, added several SMG guides and will finish the Last LMG soon, expect an overall encompassing shotgun guide soon.

Yes this is kinda late as at this point weapon guides aren't needed that much but hell, finish what you started right?

10. It's_jr

It's_jr New Member

i'm actually impressed and surprised you took all the time to do this. seriously props to you man. Although i feel like sometimes these "statistics" can not always be justified Because there are always other factors like lag and the other b.s. and the bullet damage may not always be steady especially with patches

11. tf182

tf182 New Member

Nice! It always pleases me to see people taking time out of their day to help the community. I am glad to be a part of this community and hope to see more people like you spring out of it in the future. It's things like this, seeing people take pride in what they love and expand that knowledge unto others, that make me proud to be a gamer.