Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The assault on the barn

Discussion in 'Episode 207 - Pretty Much Dead Already' started by Jakobi, Nov 27, 2011.

1. ShaneFan946

ShaneFan946 Active Member

I AGREE MAN!

best scene on the show by FAR! i like season 1 better but this was the best scene & the best episode of the show so far fkn awesome!!!

when shane was shooting the walker herschel was holding & when he was giving his survival speech i got shot with pure ADRENALINE like when im ready for a fight! the ONLY time ive ever gotten that from a TV Show.

AWESOME MID SEASON FINALE!!!

2. HisMrs

HisMrs Member

I just watched this episode last night and I was SHOCKED that Sophia was in the barn!! I pretty much called that she was a zombie but MAN I was totally not expecting her to come walking out of that barn like that. How sad... What a badass episode, though... Wow!! I loved it! My favorite so far!

3. Ewan

Ewan Member

The zombies needed to be shot in my opinion. They were a danger and even though Herschal was upset, it needed to be done at one point or another.

4. HisMrs

HisMrs Member

Oh, definitely. Even though he went about it in a crazy way, Shane was right. Those walkers needed to be dealt with; keeping them in the barn was not smart, and they needed to go.

5. Ewan

Ewan Member

It also changed Herschal's view towards zombies, which may save him in the future.

6. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

Best scene, best episode by far for me - the amount of different emotions I went through in this episode alone was immense. I've see this episode about 4/5 times now and each time Sophia comes walking out of that barn I erupt into tears? I mean really? Yes! haha! Absolutely incredible!!

7. shoot-to-kill

shoot-to-kill Member

I'm glad they took out all the walkers in the barn and though I'm disappointed that Sophia was turned, I knew there was a good chance she had been. Sophia had been missing for too long not to have been turned.

8. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

They already knew that, I thought of it as them sending a message to Hershel and the others that they're already dead, that a living thing can't survive that, Shane did it with the one Hershel had on the leash thing and he may've kept doing it. It's that, or a few of them just aren't as skilled with the guns. OR it was just to make the scene last longer.

9. BringBackShane

I had a man crush on Shane in this episode haha. So badass. Especially the part where he runs up to the Zombie and says "Yeah you're right man.... That is ENOUGH!" BOOOOM shoots him right in the head. Shane is the ****ing man.

On a side note who thought Hershels facial expressions looked like he crapped his pants?

10. WarriorPrincess

WarriorPrincess Well-Known Member

Shane was all macho until Sophia came out of the barn. Then it was Rick who showed he has bigger balls than Shane and took the shot.

11. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

preach it!, I was really really dissapointed on Shane in that episode , kudos for Rick for having the balls to do it.

12. WarriorPrincess

That couldn't have been an easy thing for him to do. I've always said Rick started loosing his humanity at that point. He may be giving people a chance now, but he will still go to any length to protect the people he cares about. That piece of Rick's heart that has frozen over will remain that way, and if the way things are going continue, he'll only get colder. Rick is one of the most moral characters on the show, but when it comes to saving his life and the lives of anyone in the group, he is not. In a way, he's kind of mirrored the actions of Shane in S2. Shane shot Otis in the leg not only to save is own ass, but Carl's as well. Rick killed Thomas because he was threat to the group, and threw Andrew out to the walkers. See what I mean here?

13. shanewalking

I get it, but I'd compare Shane shooting Otis to Rick killing the guys in the bar, because Tomas on the other hand tried to kill Rick twice in a row, he had to.

14. WarriorPrincess

Oh my! Dave and Tony! Don't forget that Dave reached for his gun. BAM! Rick was super fast at drawing his gun. Then he eye-humped the camera after that. Ha ha.

15. shanewalking

Oh, my bad my bad, I forgot about that lol

16. Damrod

Damrod Member

The head is very hard to hit when most people are trained to shoot center of mass. Its not easy for head shots and takes a lot of training even to shoot center of mass without jerking the trigger or throwing bullets. TV ruins a lot of things.

17. BringBackShane

Shane showed no signs of being scared. He was in the front and opened up a barn full of walkers and led the group in a shooting spree. Seeing a little girl come out freaked everyone out and Rick knew Shane was right the entire time so he felt obligated to do the honors.

18. WarriorPrincess

You're right. Shane was right about the walkers in the barn. But Rick wanted to speak some sense into Herschel's head beforehand, because he was afraid they would have to leave the farm. Herschel found out the group had been right about the walkers all along, and it was Shane who ultimately brought Herschel to this realization. Rick just made it sink in.

19. BringBackShane

That may be my favorite scene in the series. Any Shane fan will say this is one of there favorites. He's a total badass in this episode. Took Rick alot of balls to shoot Sophia in the head too, but someone had to do it.

20. gati1263

gati1263 New Member

This is my favorite episode in all 5 seasons, when Shane says "That is enough" and then shoots the zombie (formerly Lou Bush) in the head. Enough is enough already the walkers in the barn are not sick, get over it Hershel.