Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The ASZ Exiles

Discussion in 'Episode 516 - Conquer' started by Kilroy was here, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

So they went to the trouble of giving some of their story, mention that the leader was smart and tough, and specifically mention his name: Davidson. I'm thinking we'll see them again.

#1 Kilroy was here, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  2. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm thinking

#2 ltomlinson31, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  3. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

It's possible.

4. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

If Davidson were still alive it would make sense for him to come back and take revenge. The big difference is that he wouldn't know that Team Rick was there; he would think it was still the same naive folks that had booted him out.

5. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

i admit that i did think that Davidson might be leader of the wolves and they could be returning for revenge - however, i do not think the show will go in that direction. the reason why i say this is because we see one of the wolves look through Aaron's pictures of the ASZ. to me, the writers showed this scene to show the viewers how the wolves found out about ASZ and how they should attack it. Davidson already knew where it was and most likely would have returned sooner.

6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I doubt we'll ever see them again. I think they just mentioned the name Davidson, as a nod to the comics. Aaron said that it happened early on in the ZA, so its probably been over a year. We have some interesting plot stories coming up within the next 8 to 16 episodes, and we already have one smallish bad group coming [wolves], so I doubt they would duplicate that threat.

7. JPG119

JPG119 Member

Even without Rick & Co there, if we presume the 3 exiles are the Wolves, and maybe a few others (I doubt they are), yes they might know where it is, however its unlikely they would still attack ASZ as they would still be vastly outnumbered and outgunned. Anyway, the scene with the photos would definitely suggest they aren't the exiles, and that they must be a larger group, as in the opening scene, they basically said they destroyed other peoples camps. Cant see them doing that with 2 guys with no bullets.

8. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

I'm pretty sure the three exiles are dead. Aaron said the exiles were two men and a female. This has to be the female tied to the tree and the two sets of legs and arms that Daryl and Aaron found in last week's episode. I think we actually saw the torso from one of them in the truck in the finale. Look at the torso guy with the distinctive white shirt with black stripes that exactly matches the sleeve from the severed arm. That shirt is way too ugly to be worn by more than one person. The other torso guy hanging could be the other exile or it could be the obscured one hanging in the back.

Attached Files:

9. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

It definitely could be them. OTOH, *someone* is writing "wolves are near" all over the place. Would the wolves themselves write that? Probably not, although I can see them spraypainting their name on things like they did at Noah's town.

10. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

I think the wolves are definitely writing that and it means exactly the opposite of what we would first think when we saw it in Noah's town. That writing wasn't on the car when Daryl and Aaron went into it. It appeared after the two wolves returned and found the trap sprung. So up to now you'd think the message was someone warning that the bad guys (wolves) are near, but its actually the wolves communicating with each other. They are letting their fellow members know that someone sprung their trap and got away so that they can all go hunting for them. Even though the group is called the wolves, they call their pray wolves too. That's why everyone gets a W in the forehead regardless of whether they wind up a member of the group, a walker, or a torso.

11. campbellj21

campbellj21 Member

I see this as unlikely, you'd think Aaron would've noticed that the woman on the tree was the exiled one, he was the one who had to drive them away, so he would know what they look like.

12. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

Well that's a good point, and I think you would have to be right about that. I feel strongly that the torso in the truck matches one set of the arms they found last episode. The other guy and girl, who knows. Maybe one or both joined the wolves or maybe one of them was in each of the three trucks, since we only saw inside one truck.

13. Contaminated

Contaminated Member

I have a strange suspicion that these exiled men have something to do with Enid. I think she tells Carl her mother is dead? but that's about all we know. Could she have originally been in a group outside with these 3 men who were scouted by Aaron? Maybe they killed her parents, maybe they assaulted her... maybe they are her uncles or some other family members or just men who were with her or her family. This may explain why she is kind of an outsider in ASZ and a bit of an orphan and sort of angry-ish

14. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Did anyone notice that Deanna told Rick she had exiled three men, but Aaron told Darryl he had helped exile 2 men and a woman? Are there six exiles and was someone other than Deanna the decision maker in the exiling?