Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The best MMO survival?

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by Andrei, May 6, 2014.

1. Andrei

Andrei New Member

What do you think? Will it become what we have all expected? There has never been a perfect survival. DayZ was far from perfect, unfortunately. Thus, I would be glad to see this game become what I dreamed of for years.

2. tinfamous12

tinfamous12 New Member

Its a possibility. I think in order to be 'perfect' however, it would have to have flawless game mechanics as well as story and character building. I don't see that happening, however it could very well prove me wrong.

3. Eat You Alive!

Eat You Alive! New Member

4. Bor

Bor Super Moderator

Rotmg

This game might. Let us hope. xp

5. WhiteAsh

WhiteAsh Member

It might just be. From what I've gathered the temperature and atmospheric conditions will have an effect on player's health and since there are animals and hunting I think that food will also be important. Build a shelter, get warm, find food - that's basic survival.

6. AlienNova

AlienNova New Member

A lot of people thought PS2 was going to be the perfect FPS game but the game has a lot of issues. Perfect? No. The best? Maybe, due to the very poor survival games on the market being the majority(Like DayZ and Rust). And I think The Forest will probably be better, but this will probably be the best 'Zombie' Survival game for a while, but we can't say anything officially until the game is released to the public.

7. MrHurricane89

MrHurricane89 Member

This is too early to tell anything. Maybe it will be the best thing for a month or two after release, but issues will crop up, jsut like they did in PlanetSide2. And the novelty of the game will be long gone anyways, so time will tell how SOE will handle the game and also how players perceive it.

8. Lapolax

Lapolax Member

Until we see the finished product that is H1Z1 we can't know for sure if this will be better than the mmo survivals that are already out. But I do believe in that H1Z1 has potential to beat the games that are currently out on the market, and I certainly hope that it does beat them.

Besides, I think that most survival mmos out today has too many problems to be enjoyable, so H1Z1 doesn't really have to compete for much as far as my opinion goes.

9. mark973

mark973 Member

We can only hope that this game will live up to the expectations of the best mmo survival game. It's too early to say now, though.

10. mark973

mark973 Member

I think that, right now, it's way too early to tell. From the looks of it, this game is shaping to actually be the best survival MMO we have ever seen.