Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Beth Theory

Discussion in 'Episode 508 - Coda' started by Thibo1102, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Thibo1102

Thibo1102 New Member

Hello everyone, today I'm posting a little theory, "The Beth Theory".

Now you're probably just like "Wat?! This boy's still at this?!" :zombies_shocked:, the answer is, yes, I'm still shocked and sad because character that died a year ago, but that's what a true Beth fan does...

But anyway, the theory:
    People say "Why is Beth so dumb?!" and "Why'd she stab Dawn?!", Beth wasn't dumb to stab Dawn, it was probably exactly what I'd do, she knew that the moment she put those scissors in her shoulders, she'd die , but she did it, she sacrified herself, and there's nothing dumb about that, the hug she gave Noah, it was a goodbye hug. Now the one big question is, why didn't she stab Dawn in her head? This way she'd still live...

Conclusion: Beth wasn't dumb at all, and the people who find her dumb can get out.

2. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

Yes. She was very dumb. Sacrificing yourself for someone you have known a few days is dumb. Stabbing a trained police officer that you had just watch hold her own again a man larger than her was dumb and killing a group leader in a ZA and risking a gunfight in the hallway of a hospital was dumb. Her actions could have gotten everyone she called family killed. Stabbing her in the shoulder as opposed to the head was dumb. Walking down the hallway with the intentions of killing Edwards in broad daylight was dumb. Wanting to get drunk instead of looking for her friends was dumb. Thinking that two days of crossbow and tracking training would insure that she would no longer need Daryl to survive was dumb. Almost everything she did was...you guessed it.....dumb.

3. Thibo1102

Thibo1102 New Member

Nope, you are.
    #F***Gareth!Why'dYouDoThatToBawb?!

4. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

5. TWDfan87893

TWDfan87893 Active Member

I had a nice chuckle at this :)

6. TWDfan87893

TWDfan87893 Active Member

and at this LOL

7. Thibo1102

Thibo1102 New Member

What's with all the Beth haters?

If you don't like Beth then don't go to a thread wich has Beth in the name!