Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Bible Verse?

Discussion in 'Episode 316 - Welcome to the Tombs' started by WarriorPrincess, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Zombie_Nerd98

Zombie_Nerd98 Member

Thank you! I've been wondering what it said! I just couldn't read it quick enough before they cut to a different scene. It's been bugging me so freakin' bad....

That is all. -ZN98

2. LoudSilence

LoudSilence Member

Brilliant Season finale moment! Hershel is a biblical bad-ass :D

3. Sammy01

Sammy01 Member

Personally I read it as even in the worst of situations there is always a right or wrong path, a good or evil. Those who choose the path of good and try to do what is right will still make it to heaven. Those who use the terrible situation to do as they please and throw out the rule book and their morals completely will end in damnation.

4. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

Hershel is da man! Rick could've wrote down

"P.S. Don't f*** with us!
    by friendly officer Rick"

5. JulieVA

JulieVA Member

I grew up in a religious home.

Here is what I can tell you.

It meant....

Turn your monkey ass around and go home or get fuct up.

6. Superman

Superman Well-Known Member

I loved that scene...it sent a clear message

7. rrosario35

rrosario35 Member

I thought it was great considering it took place on Easter Sunday!!! lol. Herschel is great, brilliant

8. ILove_TheGov

ILove_TheGov Member

I feel it was a message from Hershel to the Governor saying that one day he will have to atone for his sins.

It sure got a rise out of him, lol.

9. NameTaker

NameTaker Member

Where did they get a highlighter??

10. Walker Bait

Walker Bait Well-Known Member

I'm sure the prison office would be loaded with office supplies because, who would loot them? There would be so much of that kind of random stuff just laying around in a ZA.

11. NameTaker

NameTaker Member

I feel like all of them would have dried up by now, I often find that my highlighters dry up after months of sitting around my house.

12. Walker Bait

Walker Bait Well-Known Member

In my office we keep that kind of stuff in a little black cabinet. There are boxes of pens and highlighters in there that have been in this office longer than I have (4 years). The pens sometimes don't work but never gotten a bum highlighter yet.

13. HershelsBeard

HershelsBeard Member

try holding a lighter to the ball point for a couple seconds, usually works.

14. KitchenWitch

KitchenWitch Member

Highlighters only seem to dry out if you leave the cap off, unlike permanent markers, which dry out if you look away for <15 seconds.

The really impressive thing about the highlighting is that it didn't blur the hell out of the verse. Bibles are printed on extremely thin paper and the writing smudges very easily. I went to Christian school, and highlighting Bible verses was not a good idea unless you wanted to render them illegible. Herschel must have done some very careful work to get a highlighter to do the work without smudging the print.

But it's not like there was any shortage of material to work with: If there's anything a prison office has more of than highlighters, it's probably Bibles.

15. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

Hershel left that bible verse with the yellow highlight, so the Governor to see. It was in pain sight. That got Governor pissed off, after reading that scripture. I reread that scripture in my own bible.