Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

the blender pistol

Discussion in 'Episode 511 - The Distance' started by Elly F., Feb 23, 2015.

1. Elly F.

Elly F. Member

What is it? Am I missing the obvious, or is this random?

2. IncognitoForever

IncognitoForever Active Member

I saw that too! I think it was a back - up gun...like a 'just in case'...if the decide to leave/escape ASZ?...maybe it could even foreshadow Judith growing up to learn how to use her dad's pistol and become the new sheriff in town.

Alrite now I can go to bed. But yeah...good catch!

3. TROR

TROR Member

I believe he put it out there like what he did back at Terminus. However, I have a pretty good idea as to what it'll end up being used for and it involves a doctor.

4. Daryl's Owl

Daryl's Owl Member

yeah what TROR said, he put it there as a backup plan (Good ol Rick always thinking ahead) and iirc it will have some significance later

on the other hand... gunshakes sound delicious right about now

5. Lolly92660

Lolly92660 Member

Don't know if this is relevant, but was it the gun he took from Aaron?

6. Daryl's Owl

Daryl's Owl Member

nah Glenn still has that I believe, either way it was a revolver (looked like a .38 special) and not a mag load pistol like what rick put in the blender

7. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

It was a Glock. He was hiding it in case the ASZ was bad people. It had a J on it-- that part I have no idea about.

8. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

One of Joe's guns perhaps? Though "Guys like him" wouldn't stoop to putting their initials on their stuff. :p

9. alicetooljam

alicetooljam Member

"claimed"

10. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I thought he was going to shoot the blade out of the blender and use it to finally shave off his manky beard.

Not sure what the J was about, but it was pretty standard imo that he was going to hide a weapon. It's a smart thing to do...

11. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

I thought maybe, just maybe, he was going for this; (Please, do yourself a favor and skip to the 1:00 mark)

[video=youtube;TDum2FTcG8w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDum2FTcG8w[/video]

12. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

It was kind of far away from the ASZ though wasn't it. Definitely not in walking distance or else they could have left the RV and walked up to the gates. It could be symbolism for Rick trying to "leave the fight outside the fence" although he does still have a weapon so it would be very faint.

13. TheWitchesTit

TheWitchesTit Member

this was what confused me about the pistol, he did appear to be stashing it but as you said it seems too far away. and what, one little gun if things go bad? rick hid an entire bag crammed with weapons outside terminus and they still barely made it out alive, i fail to see what one pistol hidden in a blender is going to achieve.. i think there must be something more to it..

14. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

I'm guessing Rick was just worried that they would take their guns away and he wanted to leave one as a back up. I didn't even notice the J on it. Maybe he is saving it for Judith -- her starter gun as soon as her little fingers are strong enough to pull the trigger.

15. Montyzuma

Montyzuma Member

Did we see him put the gun and blender back down, or did he perhaps take them with him?

16. JohnD

JohnD Member

Always keep a back-up. But, yeah, it seemed quite far away for a stash.

17. CSFurious

CSFurious Member

definitely Joe's gun & Rick is going to need that gun

18. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Nope. Joe had a 1911. That was a Glock.

19. Elly F.

Elly F. Member

We did NOT see him put it down. But even if he brought it into the RV, it's filthy and a bit out of place to just hide in view as a stash. it didn't even seem to fit under the cover, and if he left it, I agree, a bit out if the way to go for one lil gun.

Also, I am clearly uneducated about guns, well the types anyway so, sorry I called it a pistol, I really don't know how to identify them. Lol but some of u are so darn smart that I learn stuff everyday here!

20. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

ok, so i just read the thread and im glad to see everyone is just as confused as i am. i feel like the "j" on the gun was there to mean something to the audience, but i dont understand it and i haven't seen anyone else come up with a realistic answer as to what it could mean. also, my feeling was that he was stashing the gun in case things went south like in terminus - but one little hand gun? that's not going to get the job done against a community of people with weapons... still confused over here...