Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

the blender pistol

Discussion in 'Episode 511 - The Distance' started by Elly F., Feb 23, 2015.

1. shredorama

shredorama Member

My thought was that he put it in there, and took it with him. SO in case they arrived at ASZ and were stripped of all weapons, Rick would still have the backup hidden in the blender. Just my observation, I don't think he left it there.

2. daveainthere

daveainthere Member

What the mark on the gun is, does not matter. Where the gun came from, does not matter. Rick recognizing the gun could mean something, we will see (or not).

Sooooo, since it does not matter on the first 2 points it becomes a trivia point. It could be a '4' instead of a 'J'. It occurred to me as I was thinking about this. Being a Glock and as I understand it, a weapon of choice among law enforcement. Perhaps this weapon came from the Grady Hospital group. Would a ocd person in charge such as Officer Dawn number and controlled those Glocks? It could have even been the gun that Dawn used....or the one Daryl used returning fire.

too much time on my hands....:hatchet:

#62 daveainthere, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  3. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

The Hospital Cops use Smith & Wesson M&P Full Size Duty pistols not Glock.
    As Tara mentions in the first scene where we see her and she claimed to be an Atlanta cop in training so the details also jive there.

So an M&P killed Doodlebug but then Daryl did kill Dawn with a Glock.
    It may have even been the Glock they took off the dead walker right before Beth gets her ankle ganked in the trap?

The Glock is a standard issue duty gun in many Police Departments for sure and probably more than the M&P too but I don't know why this detail even matters......at least not yet?

4. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Random but whenever I see this thread I feel the need to say the title in spanish...

la pistola licuadora

Sounds exotic - like a new cocktail mixer drink!