Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Bob Miller Experience

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by WrongAboutCarl, Dec 6, 2017.

1. WrongAboutCarl

WrongAboutCarl Active Member

This is the official Bob Miller thread. I think we can all agree that he has deserved his own thread for some time now.

As a founding father of Alexandria, he is a serious player in the behind the scenes political maneuvering of the communal alliance. In addition, Bob currently holds the dual titles of Chief Assassin and Union Delegate.

So feel free to discuss Bob’s many accomplishments and enjoy the “Bob Miller Experience “. Your welcome.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

@Neuropyramidal you really dropped the ball on making Bob his own thread. I think you've been surpassed as the #1 Bob fan!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I'll use this time to recount a personal moment I shared with Bob, or 'B-O-B In Da House' as we called him back during the potato famine. The setting was a small shack in a burnt field, night time. Harvest moon. Our water came from the vestiges of what was once an irrigating brook, its soothing babble helping generations of cotton workers ease themselves into slumber. We were down to our last bowl of peanuts. While Bob indulged the afternoon sand man, I quickly gobbled down the nuts, swallowing my guilt and shame along with those precious legumes.

Bob awoke, staring at me with nothing but kindness. "I'm sorry, B-O-B" i managed. "I was just soooo hungry". "That's okay my son" he smiled, his rheumatoid hand resting gently on my shoulder "all I can do is suck the chocolate off".

Oh no I diiiiii''innnnttt

http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/forum/threads/bob-miller.247082/

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. WrongAboutCarl

Thank you for sharing that beautiful memory with us. Bob truly is a remarkable man who has touched so many lives. I look forward to his continued leadership when he returns from vacation. It’s a shame he paid for the non refundable trip prior to the war. Had he been at the sanctuary, this debacle would’ve been over already.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. WrongAboutCarl

Thank goodness Bob Miller had the good sense to install that sewer system when he built Alexandria. He single-handedly saved the group.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. WrongAboutCarl

I just want to point out that Bob Miller was not seen in the sewer, and he wasn’t killed. Therefore, he must still be free in Alexandria, probably silently eliminating Saviors one at a time. This Bob Miller Alexandria’s greatest hope.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Did Bob blow up in one of the Alexandria houses???

10. Neuropyramidal

Hopefully not. Curtis Jackson, who plays Bob, was spotted on set in 8B. That doesn't necessarily mean he will make it into a scene, but he was there, according to another actor. So that at least means he was not intended to die at ASZ.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I’ve only spotted Bob once in the entire series.

12. Neuropyramidal

[​IMG]

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1