Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

the book

Discussion in 'Episode 506 - Consumed' started by fruitfulandgay, Nov 16, 2014.

1. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

Since both C&D came from abusive backgrounds, they both seem to share the feeling of not being good enough. I've been wondering if Daryl was blaming himself for Carol not staying with the group. Maybe he took the book, not so much to "fix" himself or Carol, but to figure out why he can't make her want to stay. ... I noticed that he did use some psychology on her when Noah was stuck under the bookcase.

2. Walker709

Walker709 Active Member

She did with Rick in "Indifference"

3. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Err you do realize that was WAY before the Lizzie and Mika shit went down right? Which has obviously seriously affected her - yet she chooses not to talk about it, and get pissed off at Daryl for having mentioned it.

It's ridiculous to think that 1 talk a whole season ago - that was not in relation to what happened on the road - is sufficient enough to put to bed her NEW issues... Why you picked my comment out to reply to, I don't know.

4. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

Good thinking. Daryl collected that document from the picture frame at the country club too.