Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The burned bodies

Discussion in 'Episode 403 - Isolation' started by Paulette Brauch, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Paulette Brauch

Paulette Brauch New Member

Can someone explain WHY. Carol burned the bodies? They weren't the only sick ones....and there was so much of a blood trail...why did she choose those 2 people to kill and burn?

2. Porfivor Nixon

At the time, they were the only sick ones, the only ones coughing. It was only afterward others started to come down sick.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

There is a more pressing question on everyone's mind here: How do you both not have guy/gal, yes/no spoilers, and yes/no read comics in your profile? :p

4. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Her actions made sense at the time, IMO, and are fitting with her new "you have to be tough" persona. She thought she was ridding the prison of disease. It ALSO makes sense that since she isn't really a psycho, she now feels very guilty about what she's done. It'll be a good scene when she finally admits it to Tyreese and he gets to shake his fist at her.

5. inkbaby

inkbaby Member

They were the only ones that Carol knew were infected at the time.

6. Porfivor Nixon

I connect through my facebook account- I don't remember being asked those questions when I registered with my facebook account. I wouldn't have a problem answering it so I don't know why.

7. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Well, are you a male or a female? This will help determine how much I laugh at your jokes.

8. walkerbait74

walkerbait74 Well-Known Member

Watching the marathon and the scene where Tyreese finds the bodies still burning, I had a thought....why wouldn't Carol have dragged the bodies to a different spot? She could have done it one at a time because it's hard to drag a dead body, but why leave them there right outside? Was there a purpose to someone finding them, whether it was Tyreese, Rick, or Daryl? I just wondered why she would leave their bodies there to burn them...the only reason I could think of was that she had little time to do much else than to drag them outside and quickly burn them before she got caught. I would've at least tried to take them to any other place than right outside the door, even if it meant having to possibly hide one of the bodies while I dragged the other one to a more well suited place to burn them...just an afterthought on my part, I guess....

9. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

My question is, How the hell did she make a fire hot enough to crisp up 2 bodies and no one noticed? That amount/hot a fire would be smokey as all hell (and reak as well).