Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The casket (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Episode 307/308 - The Unveiling/Children of Wrath' started by yuke, Jul 10, 2017.

1. yuke

yuke Member

So Maddie cuts off Otto's head when she visits his casket. But the body that was put into the back of the truck by Troy appeared to have a head. So who's body was that in the back of the truck or was it Otto's body being driven to the place where the casket was, i.e pre-casket?

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

That was Otto's body in the back of the truck and troy and jake were bringing his body to the casket that was in what appeared to be a barn. I am assuming that the scene where Madison is in the barn with the casket happens after the body has been placed in the casket and that is when she removes Otto's head. Now she just has to hope that neither Troy nor Jake want to get one last look at Daddy before they bury him.

I do wonder if they have a few caskets at the ready or did some master wood-smith whip up a casket lickety split??????

• Like Like x 3
  3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Thank you for this. I need to stop watching these while I am getting ready for work. I miss things. Lol

I could not figure out when he became headless. :p