Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Complaint Department

Discussion in 'Episode 1002 - We Are the End of the World' started by Dnae, Oct 11, 2019.

1. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Yes, I agree. Though Michonne saw right through it from the start. I guess the gladiator show might have proved to be a wake up call for a few. If you paid attention, you could quickly realise things were not what they seemed. There were rumours.

2. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

I would start my own faction called woodchucks. We are vegetarian loners who burrow dens and only come out to eat and mate. Im 90% there already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I would go it alone and then no doubt die in a day or two.

@Lindigo Would find my corpse and go about the business of taking my newly turned Walker face

• Funny Funny x 6
  4. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

You forgot the trashbags.

Actually an interesting question, deserving of its own thread!

The Grady bunch seems to be the easy answer to me. Except for their leader, I don't remember them being particularly evil, and they had a great situation, despite being in urban settings.

After that, I could understand people falling for the Saviors, Woodbury, the Claimers or even the Termites. I wouldn't because I don't value myself over others, but lots of people would easily fall into a reward system, even if it implied doing a lot of bad stuff. I guess the realistic choices would be

1. Grady
    [huge gap]
    2. Claimers
    3. Woodbury
    [gap]
    4. The Saviors
    [huge gap]
    5. The Termites

Only dumb ****s would run with the Wolves, but there's a lot of dumb ****s.

6. The Wolves

A grand total of zero people would live like the Trashbags or the Whisperers, they shouldn't even be considered.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

How could I? Thanks, I've edited the list.

Interesting choices above. I'm gonna have to go away and consider them for a while. You know, whilst driving to the grocery store and cooking dinner.

For now, just my gut reaction to Grady: the setup there was still asking for trouble, even without Dawn. Like she explained, she was already an answer to a much worse situation, then she also proved to be too weak to control the corruption that seemed almost inevitable with the setup.

Interestingly, it's the one dark group that our survivors have come across and didn't end up destroying. As far as we know, Grady is still out there.

Damn, I gotta go to work, must come back to this later. Thanks for playing!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I would go it alone for sure. But if had to choose a group I'd go with Woodbury. It was the most normal development until the Governor flipped at the end. You're also not actively involved in exploiting other people.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I have to vote for Woodbury too. In fact, if I was out there alone, I would probably have been thrilled to find a place, that looked to all outward appearances, “normal”. The Gov. kept his dark predilections to himself and his inner circle for the most part so I think it would have seemed like a great community to be a part of.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Me, too, Woodbury. But that was a GREAT question. I really had to mull it over. My instant calculation was how hard would it be to sneak away later, which brings Enid's maintaining some distance and habitually going over the wall into sharper focus.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

If those were my choices, I'd probably go it alone, but Woodbury would have seemed a safer choice until you found out what the Governor was up to.
    I would also be looking for escape routes, just in case.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1