Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Creeper in the Woods

Discussion in 'Episode 302 - Sick' started by HisMrs, Oct 21, 2012.

1. ZombieGuy

ZombieGuy New Member

The prisoner that Rick threw into the courtyard full of zombies ...

2. Chreees

Chreees Member

Pretty sure Andrew's agonizing screams say otherwise.

3. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I think it's safe to say it's not Andrew...

4. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

My thoughts exactly. Perhaps a rogue prison guard, with insight to the inner workings of the prison layout. We need to be constantly reminded there are more dangers in this post apocalyptic world other than 'walkers'. Poor Andrew, well he could be walker bait or maybe a surprise for the group later on.

5. MagneticYellow

MagneticYellow New Member

I want to say that it's someone we don't know of yet. I'm excited to find out :D!

EDIT: By the way, Chreees. I love your avatar :D! It's funny.

6. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

It's a smurf.

7. Mage505

Mage505 Member

After hearing all these theories, I'd like to bring up one.

Now I first believed it would be Tyreese and Julie, but I have since changed my mind. I do believe that Andrew survived, but I doubt he was spying on Carol. I've thought about this many times in the past few days and came down to two conclusions.

Since the Woodbury Army is busy investigating the helicopter crash site, I do not think a Woodbury scout is watching them. I actually believe that it may be hinting at another group trying to take the prison.

Anyway, my two conclusions.

A Military Soldier
    We saw in the episode preview from Fox, that some Military are surviving on the ground near Woodbury. Now if I don't recall in the Comic, Woodbury was a few miles from a Military armory that is not Fort Benning. I believe that one of the remaining Military soldiers is scouting the group and is a little nervous about what Carol is doing. You have to admit, giving a walker a C-section is really weird. He also might be curious about what the prison is like inside.

Dave & Tony's Group
    During Season 2, Randall mentioned 30 men in his group. Nate and Jane were left with unknown fates since Nate drove away. I remember watching the Talking Dead episode during early July where a caller asks Mazzara if Dave & Tony's group will return. Mazzara kind of hinted at it and said something along the lines of: "You'll just have to watch and see". This makes me believe a scout from their group is watching the prison.

Theory over for me.

8. Walker Bait

Walker Bait Well-Known Member

My theory is it was just a camera angle used to build tension but that it's ultimately meaningless, like how that one shrill note built to a crescendo as Rick neared the end of a dark hallway while exploring the prison and then nothing happened.

Nobody was there. It was just a camera angle.

9. Skullberry

Skullberry Member

I hope it's tyreese, looking to join the group.

it could be the cannibals from the comic.

also, I think cutting the fence was premature. now any living person who notices the red cable entwined would be able to saunter in at will.

10. superman11

superman11 Member

Although I wish it was, I doubt it's Tyreese. My guess is that its someone new foreshadowing the clip where Rick yells, "Someone is playing games." This person watching Carol could potentially get into the prison and open doors to mess with the group, basically a new threat.

11. everittcj

everittcj Member

I believe it is someone who has not been introduced yet. Who ever it may be I am sure that Rick will Cut open their heads too. I am really worried for the group.

12. rabscuttle1

:zombies_lol:

13. rabscuttle1

Way too early.

14. Goopus

Goopus Member

I actually think it could be Morgan and Duane? Eh eh?

15. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

The Hunters are going to be the main villans in a future season for sure, I highly doubt they will show up in the prison/Woodburry arc. I do think however this is someone new.

Season 3 is for now pretty good in terms of pace and challenges - me likes it.

16. firstfooter

Sure, good take. But then that camera perspective would work a whole lot better if it were from a lurking 'walker'. With that 'Day of the Dead' Bub reaction of fear/concern for his zombie comrad being disemboweled by Dr.Carol.

17. beams9

beams9 New Member

A camera angle that moves in and out of the bushes? Pretty smart camera angle that one! No, definitely someone watching for whatever reason. I reckon we will find out next episode along with Carol's death. That's just my opinion anyway.

18. firstfooter

Just thinking outside the box I'd say. Meaning, the camera angle creates the prescribed tension ...It's Jim:D

19. beams9

beams9 New Member

Outside the box is good and I applaud the theory. I was just saying I don't think that particular shot would have been put in there to build tension. I definitely think it was for plot reason rather than to set the mood. Sorry if I sounded like an ass, it wasn't my intention.

20. webergal

webergal Member

I agree with you especially after watching Ep3 last night. If it was Merle in the bushes then odds are he would have recognized Carol which means (IMO) that she'd be with Rick, Daryl and the rest of the group that got separated from Andrea like she told Merle that's what happened.