Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The damn garbage arseholes

Discussion in 'Episode 806 - The King, the Widow, and Rick' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Have we officially given them enough chances by now? ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. msmith73

msmith73 Member

3. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Ugh off with their heads. They deserve death. I hope Daryl, Rosita, Michonne, and Tara get revenge on them and kill the remaining Scavengers.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. cycles

cycles Member

Rick strolled alone to the backstabbing heapster dump. He gave up his weapons, showed them his photographs, bragged about how powerful his team was, and told them that they better cooperate or else. So they locked him in a container naked.

This is not one of Rick’s better plans. Why would a leader turn himself over to a known enemy in the middle of a war? Why did he give them strategic information about the status of the battle with the sanctuary? Wouldn’t he have figured out that you can’t trust Jadis by now?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Man I so agree with this one. ,The saying goes, "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.", and Rick walked right into this one. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Now if he gets his nakkid arse outta there intact, the next target after the Sanctuary has GOT to be that damn junkyard.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

Rick is a moron. Why is he going alone to a group that already backstabbed him once when it looks anyway like he won't need their help to topple Negan? As it appears, the garbage people are currently neutral or at least not actively fighting against him. They aren't a priority problem.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Sully

Sully Active Member

I think you guys are wrong. For some reason I feel like this was all apart of "the plan". I think Rick knew well enough that they were going to say no.

Just don't know what angle they're going with it, but I feel like Rick is where he wants to be right now in accordance to his plan.

Could be wrong. They could change their minds at a whim, or Team Family could come and miraculously rescue him.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I hope Sully is right, because otherwise this was an idiotic move, so bad it breaks character.

9. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Yea, there better be a larger plan at work here. Because it makes zero sense to go there, let alone go there alone.

He tells Daryl that the plan is for them to come looking for him if he doesn't come back soon. With Daryl at the sanctuary he isn't going to be around to go get Rick.

Maybe that's going to be a larger wedge between the two of them. That he was expecting Daryl to show up the next morning to rescue him and he isn't there.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

This is my biggest beef right now with Rick & co. One thing we can say for the saviors is that they have been a savior since we've known them. The garbage pail kids knowingly switched sides and are willing traitors who tried to kill Rick and his people. Why try to win them over again?

I get that the garbage people switched sides because Negan convinced them they'll be taken care of and that they would be on the "winning" side, but even so...they lied straight to Rick's face and then turned on them in the middle of a battle. Even if they have the numbers to help win the war, they are a liability in the future with their flip-flopping and their inability to stay loyal. They are robots.

I HOPE THEY ALL DIE. lmao

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Daryl is planning on finishing off the Sanctuary on this same day, so if his plan was to work out, he'd be free to look for Rick. I don't see their fight as interfering with their relationship in the long run. It will depend on how much success Daryl and Tara have killing people in Negan's compound.

12. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

The thought also crossed my mind that he knew they would say no - but i wonder if he anticipated that he would end up nekkid.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Ricks mistake was thinking a picture is worth a thousand words. Problem is the garbage gang doesnt know those words.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

I don't think they care either. They were fine before the war they would be fine after. They don't even have a dog in this fight.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

right now it just seems so pointless for Rick to have gone back to Jadis and the GPK. Rick and co are still in control here with the Sanctuary surrounded. all he needs to do is make sure it stays that way - and taking side trips to the GPK is not part of this plan. perhaps his full plan is to take them out as well since they double crossed him. that better be it...

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

Another absolutely glaring problem with the garbage people is that it's never been established why they would be a valuable ally. It's such a prime example of crappy writing. There is no ounce of effort into showing what they have to offer.

As scavengers, their talents could write itself. Maybe they are great at being especially resourceful with whatever they find and build weaponry and homemade traps in a MacGuyver sort of way. Or they stockpiled tons of certain kinds of valuable resources. Or they were able to find a bomb and a single passenger plane that could drop it and level the saviors. I can't believe I've put more effort into this than the writers of the freakin show.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Negan-Loyalist

Negan-Loyalist New Member

Garbade people will ALWAYS be loyal to KING NEGAN

18. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Agreed. Agreed. Their story line better end up with some colossal, unimaginable, unforeseen, spectacular defining impact. Otherwise, their whole inclusion in the show has just been plain stupid.