Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Day Will Come for LIVE REACTION!!

Discussion in 'Episode 701 - The Day Will Come When You Won't Be' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 19, 2016.

1. jmobash

jmobash Member

Can someone explain this? Who is Lee? I feel like I missed something.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

2. jmobash

jmobash Member

I feel like it would have been stronger in the finale to kill Abe. The cliffhanger on what Negan did next after Daryl punched him is where I would have ended it as a writer.

Of course this is all my personal opinion. Obviously I'm still watching and I thought it was a good episode. But it was not shocking nor did I have that heartracing sad moment like I did last season.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

3. AlexTommo

AlexTommo New Member

Dunno what he meant by Lee but a Savior took a Polaroid picture of Glenn's remains (like the ones Glenn saw at the compound)

4. TheWalkingShed

TheWalkingShed New Member

First time poster here and long time fan.

Got up at 4am to watch. Holy crap! What an opening episode that was. Left with the same feeling I had from the opening season from Season 5, except of course a state of mourning. Mrs WS has just got into TWD after a 5 week marathon of series 1-6. She'll be gutted later :(

Negan hit the ball out of the park!

5. Sarah-kate

Sarah-kate Member

Watched it at 2:30am... then went back to bed, couldn't sleep, brilliant episode even though I kinda knew what was going to happen it still shocked me. Can't look at Micheal Cudlitz insta page without welling up.

6. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Yeah real creative there lazy writers! You are just like Telltale now. Abraham died in the comics much earlier so now we must pick him off now. I rather have Abraham than Glenn right now. And Negan with his omnipotent way of being, knows everything and can build a work force out of share will power. ****.

Ah yes! Be even more lazy! Kill Glenn too! just copy cat the comic with some added characters.

#326 Marc, Oct 24, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  7. Lilliam

Lilliam Active Member

You know you guys wasn't there some discussion on the forums a few weeks back from some of the ninjas of there being Hershel's pocket watch somewhere around Glenn's remains? I didn't see that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8. thelaughingman

thelaughingman New Member

I think its was to make Daryl feel like shit for his actions , my football coach did this to us once for a player getting in trouble. He had us do up downs while , the player just stood there and watched.

9. I am Legend

I am Legend Member

That's a lesson. Daryl was trying to save someone doing that. The logical consequence of hitting Negan would have been to get killed instead of Rosita (it looked like Negan was going to kill her), but no, you got punished in the worst way: I'll kill someone else for you bravery, and you won't save anyone.

10. Aztecia

Aztecia Member

This was brutal. I wasn't expecting to be as affected as I was... I've never had a show affect me in this way - not even Game of Thrones.

I totally called Abe getting Lucilled... but I did not expect the follow up. I thought one and done. Ugh!!!

Glenn trying to talk to Maggie... holy shit. My heart!

I wont be able to watch Talking Dead for a couple of days... I can't take it.

Amazing ****ing episode.

11. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

This was the best Live Reaction thread to read.

12. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Abraham and Glenn. RIP.

#332 westwingnut, Oct 24, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  13. MooreUpp

MooreUpp New Member

Most people seem to have loved or hated this episode (with most on the love side). I am more in the middle. Yes it was intense and it will change things. That part was intended and followed through.

That said, this also crossed a line for me that I didn't realize I had. It was all realistic and maybe the only way to break Rick, but this crossed the line from enjoyable to me. I am OK with character deaths, but something about the ways these were handled has me less excited about the show going forward. I know I am in the vast minority on this board for this, but love the show or not, the more I go back to that episode the less I like it. It's not one I ever picture sitting down to watch again outside of once more this week (will watch with my Mom). Maybe that opinion will change then.

14. BetterAngel

BetterAngel Active Member

For not being able to have tons of acting experience since he's been on the show since a young age, Chandler Riggs does a good job. I think they just haven't given him time to shine and hopefully in the show they start developing him this year. And I'm sure we will be seeing a lot of physical change in Carl over these next couple of years. He's already getting pretty tall, and he's definitely not the little kid anymore. I think he'll start being more physically imposing soon enough. Yes, he's my favorite comic character. I DO think if they give him a good storyline and take him his comic route, Chandler Riggs could pull of a great TV version of Carl. And no they aren't going to kill Carl. Kirkman has even said that the WD started out as Rick's story, but he has since stated that it is eventually to be Carl's story.

15. BetterAngel

BetterAngel Active Member

I agree that this episode was insanely gory and yes, it pushed me even to my limit. But I know that this is how it had to go. If they would've bailed and not showed anything, people would've been super mad because they waited so long and didn't see anything. Also, seeing it solidified in people's minds that yes they are dead. NO Glenn isn't getting out of this one. It was like a cruel reality check. Plus the brutality of it lends to new character developments which we'll see over the next coming season. I don't think we will see this much gore again in a particular scene. This one was an exception since it is so iconic from the comic, and since this whole sequence is literally meant to turn our group's world upside down. Can't wait to see how this all goes, how they bring "All Out War" to life, and the new paths that some of these characters will take. Get ready for a new Maggie, a new Carl, and many more. I can't wait to see what happens when Carol and Morgan find out about this!

16. Spores

Spores New Member

Please stop moaning about "The Fog"? As it was not fog it was smoke. Remember the wood barrier was burning, fire makes smoke.

The hatchet was tossed onto the roof of the RV.

This was a very shocking episode. I feel cold, empty and maybe depressed. There was no light to this episode all darkness and despair.

They should be carrying that rocket launcher they found around with them all the time. Would have solved a few problems early.

Good job everyone.

17. OneCuteSmile

OneCuteSmile New Member

I'm really not sure if anybody missed this or not but I thought I'd share it with y'all since I just finished the episode. Hint: Abraham's fingers.

[​IMG]

18. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

What's he doing?

19. OneCuteSmile

OneCuteSmile New Member

You don't recognize that? Lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. LuckyJayhawk

LuckyJayhawk New Member

Oh shut up, it's a horror television series and it's rated Tv MA for a reason. Go have fun with Z-nation with the rest of the kindergarteners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk