Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer The 'Did you know?' thread

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by A.C, Jan 19, 2013.

1. theedeadmau5

theedeadmau5 Active Member

did you know that the guardian will glitch dogs and freeze them

2. theedeadmau5

did you know that your little ipad for scorestreak placement will be disoriented as well if you get stunned while calling something in

3. theedeadmau5

did you know that if someone calls in a hellstorm missile but doesn't scatter it and it is being aimed at a trophy system, the trophy system will block it. i saw this last night while in theater mode and the missile looked as if it was sucked in by the trophy system.

4. HairyCallahan

HairyCallahan Member

What do you mean?

5. The Baws

The Baws Active Member

[​IMG]

^ This. That's pretty damn good.

6. markzombie82

markzombie82 Active Member

Tip for people with super slow connection.
    Watch you tube while playing then bam you are playing against people with crap service then stop YouTube kill lots of people. Worked for me today.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2

7. theedeadmau5

did you know that a afterlife kill counts towards your previous life's scorestreak. so say you're one off a VSAT and you and your boy are circle jerking each other in a room guarded by claymores and bettys. then i come along and spray your face with some lead and you die, annndddd your MOTHERFUCKINGGGGG betty goes off and i die. bam, orbital vsat. you're welcome biotch.

8. theedeadmau5

this may be common knowledge to most but did you know the care package can be utilized as a shield if in the prone position.

obviously this is my favorite thread :cool:

9. theedeadmau5

did you know that you cannot pick up a scav pack if you're holding the death machine or the war machine

10. theedeadmau5

did you know that a shock charge will disorient your rc-xd

11. theedeadmau5

did you know that if you get killed and someone picks up your gun and you kill that person while they are holding it you will receive a backfire medal

12. oL0RDo

oL0RDo Active Member

This isn't exactly true. If they are planting it, you can try to shoot it as much as you want. It won't do anything. If you kill the guy, he will still have the Sentry Gun in his pocket. If they were moving the Sentry that was already planted once, and you kill them, then they lose it.

13. theedeadmau5

well im assuming things work the same on ps3 as they do on xbox, but i have destroyed one like this and have had one destroyed of my own this way. actually happened the other night on downhill. not disagreeing with you, maybe it just glitched.

14. Haba

Haba Well-Known Member

If the guy is planting his guardian/sentry for the first time and you shoot him while the device is still red, he will still have it on his next life. (This could be glitchy though, wouldn't surprise me). But if one is replacing the guardian/sentry and he gets shot, while the guardian/sentry is red, he will then lose it.

15. markzombie82

markzombie82 Active Member

Your team in tdm is your enemy if you see them all going one way run the other freaking way and kill those fools while their all running at each other. I'm a noob. But I spent along time running into battle and they know where to spam you with stuff if every one is going the same damn way. So in tdm I started just seeing where my team wasn't and headed that way. And dk is always 2.0 + since
    Edit look for the empty spots where there are no team mates on the map and go there.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

16. RRock

RRock Active Member

Provided you don't respawn quickly, possibly. I haven't ever gotten a streak the way you've described, but I do know that if you know you are going to get a few points for something you did just before you died, respawn quickly; you can get the points added to your fresh life.

Let's say, for instance, you throw down a BB when three enemies are right next to you. You die, and you hear your BB start to initialize. Quickly respawn, and viola! Your BB just got you 3 kills on your fresh life.

I used to do this frequently when I used to use BBs.

On a related note, if you know your BB or Claymore is going to get you a kill in a couple of seconds after your death, be patient and don't respawn. Once you respawn your equipment vanishes, but it will remain while you are watching your killcam and such. If you get great with timing, wait until the Claymore/BB activates, THEN respawn to get the points on your new life.

17. theedeadmau5

did you know that people tend to not contribute to this thread but instead just critique things other people have posted?

18. theedeadmau5

see above, i honestly dont care what you used to do so dont quote me when typing a response thats already been given in a thread

19. stinkfoot

stinkfoot New Member

Did you know...

The Tac-45 in Carbon Fibre looks sweeeet.

20. Seaniedee

Seaniedee Member

Are you sure? I tried this yesterday and it didn't work. I did get +25 assist points and a bit of yelping, but no dogs died.