Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer The 'Did you know?' thread

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by A.C, Jan 19, 2013.

1. theedeadmau5

theedeadmau5 Active Member

did you know you can hack/destroy a care package copter even after it has dropped the care package

2. BoabMcScruff

BoabMcScruff Active Member

not Jamie and Adam with the other 3 not so good ones lol. Its just cod myths busted myth hater style on YouTube. Its worth a look.

Also did you know you can put c4 on a friendly dragonfire and detonate it with no damage to the dragon fire

3. theedeadmau5

theedeadmau5 Active Member

even in hardcore?

4. Moofda

Moofda Active Member

Most people seem to forget or don't know that emp grenades take out trophy systems as well. I'll try to think of more

5. Diz_Infinite

Diz_Infinite Member

That dragon fire one would be pretty effective. Its 100% right?

6. DJ piNoy

DJ piNoy Active Member

Putting C4 on either the sliding door in Drone or very near it, it becomes a pseudo-proximity based explosive. If you get close enough to the sliding door for it to open, the C4 explods by itself. Does not work if you put it on the floor or the ceiling near the door.

7. Captain Price

Captain Price Well-Known Member

Really? I've been wasting a perk then.

Thanks for the information.

8. BoabMcScruff

BoabMcScruff Active Member

I dunno if it works on HC. I wouldn't try it anyway curls to collateral damage.

Also you can throw c4 onto the train on express and detonate it later to kill people at the other side of the map. Pot luck unless you have just spawned and have been taken out from that position.

9. Diz_Infinite

Diz_Infinite Member

Did you know sometimes target finder shows the red square through a wall, just for a split second when an enemy gets close, allowing you to be prepared for a barrage?

10. UoG

UoG Active Member

Did you know if you knife right before grabbing the ladder, you will bring your gun back up significantly faster then if you didn't?

11. UoG

UoG Active Member

Did you know that the AA-94 iron sights are amazing? The white indicator at the bottom of the iron sights show where the bullets will go if you are tapping the trigger or just shooting once. The two red dots at the top of the iron sights show where the bullets will go if you go fully auto.

12. Fumbles

Fumbles Active Member

If you have extreme conditioning on AND the combat knife out, you get even more sprint duration than just having one or the other.

13. Fumbles

Fumbles Active Member

Okay, so I was curious as to whether the EMP grenade cancel trick works with flashbangs and concussions as well, so I just tested it and it does in fact work. If you EMP yourself while your stunned, you will get back your full movement speed as soon as your EMP goes off. It's not quite as useful against flashes, as the flash is almost worn off by the time your EMP hits you, and then you get that little flash from the EMP. But it's a neat little trick to counter those pesky concussions if you're not running tac mask, especially if you have fast hands on.

14. xLegit ScopeZxx420

xLegit ScopeZxx420 Well-Known Member

This says that most weapons allow you to sprint for 4 seconds and the Combat Knife allows you to sprint for 6 seconds. While it's still a large boost, it is not built-in Extreme Conditioning.

15. ShoK v

ShoK v Member

Did u know that if u destroy a dragonfire with an EMP nade the dragonfire can explode and kill a nearby enemy, also counts as u getting a kill with the dragonfire, just did this on KC last night.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

16. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

Some of the stuff in this is pretty good. Keep them coming.

17. Xero_K

Xero_K Member

If you and a teammate both have scavenger, you can pick up each other's bags. A minor convenience for most classes, but it grants explosive classes some free ammo. Also a good thing for those going for the crossbow bloodthirsty.

18. MC917

MC917 Member

You can always restore a trophy systems health. If it blocks something, pick it up and put it down quickly. It restores the health right back to 100.

19. Moofda

Moofda Active Member

Probably common knowledge, but you can shoot the doors on drone to open them instead of waiting to get up close.

• Like Like x 2
  20. 2_Wycked

2_Wycked Member

Wow, I would not have figured that out in years. Major props!

The bit about the Combat Knife giving you pseudo-Extreme Conditioning was new to me as well. Keep em' coming!