Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer The 'Did you know?' thread

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by A.C, Jan 19, 2013.

1. tuc505

tuc505 New Member

black hat in highjacked

probably already known by many, but if you stay under ground on highjacked with engineer and the black hat, you can hack enemies bouncing bettys and get kills with there own weapon without even being near them. Also with your black hat, i like to call in a care package and lay c4 next to it and stash in a corner and wait for an enemy to try and steal it and then i blow them up and use the black hat to acquire my care package without being near it. black hat and engineer is awesome!!!

2. umbaga

umbaga Member

If you throw a trophy system into a room with emplaced explosives (like C-4) it'll destroy the explosives.

Also, if your trophy system has destroyed one projectile and you pick it up before a second one is destroyed then put the trophy system back down, it'll have been recharged and can intercept two projectiles again.

3. XSlor

XSlor Active Member

This one is probably well known - but for those that don't know:

Engineer + Blackhat = Booby Trap Enemy Care Package! And takes about the same amount to steel and you can do from around a corner...

Also, if you have a CP and you are under heavy fire, you can call in a care package and have it land on a roof or something and then retrieve it with your black hat after.

Also, if you get hit with semtex, you can deploy the trophy system to counter it.

4. Legion

Legion Well-Known Member

There is no perk counter to the sentry gun or agr, the only way to stop them from seeing you or killing you altogether is to shoot it or use emp grenades

5. TheApeVine

TheApeVine Active Member

Or black hat it

6. glancy21

glancy21 Member

The Sentry is not able to target through smoke. Comes in handy when the enemy places one at a Dom flag and leaves the gun as the only defense.

7. cellophane

cellophane New Member

There is a poster for the movie "Hijacked" in the Plaza map. The game map is based on a movie that doesn't exist. :rofl:

8. theedeadmau5

theedeadmau5 Active Member

everyone knows the dreaded sound of a hunter killer. equip a emp nade so when you hear it and you arent near cover throw the nade at your feet and it will destroy the hunter killer before it hits the ground. 125 points to you instead of 25 to the opponent.

9. BoabMcScruff

BoabMcScruff Active Member

If your struggling with the smaller pool of players in the revolution map pack you can delete it( or save it to a usb stick) and keep the peacekeeper. I did this lastnight after constantly being put in lobbys with multiple master prestiges.

10. K1NG_D1NO

K1NG_D1NO New Member

If your at raid and someone call dogs....HEAD FOR WATER cause dogs won't attack you if your in the water lol

And if you have and assault shield and some one plants a guardian, you can plant your shield in front of it so you can pass it

Sent from my HTC-PG762 using Tapatalk 2

11. MC917

MC917 Member

So then Hydro would be good for that. Good tip.

12. roofwoof

roofwoof Member

also calling in k9 is only good for 17 kills max.after that the dogs left just run off.

13. juju131313

juju131313 Member

Hmmm... I didn't know this. Should I use swarm instead? Usually dogs get me 15 or so kills so it's not to bad. But how many kills does a swarm get?

14. AKA The Seeker

The skate shop on Grind has posters for "Bullet Railway" and "Meltdown". Outside there's one for "Hijacked" too.

I really like this thread.:popcorn2:

15. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

(Don't quote me on this) Standing in the Hardpoint while any A.I Controlled score streaks are getting you kills counts as defends.

I was playing on Slums and I was standing in the Hardpoint while Swarm and Dogs where out and ended up clamming 22 defends.

16. roofwoof

roofwoof Member

after putting up a vsat if you die when you come back you wont get assists from it anymore.unless it's just me.

17. theedeadmau5

theedeadmau5 Active Member

this goes for the uav and counter-uav as well

18. A.C

A.C Well-Known Member

Bump for edited first page, courtesy of Junaid - cheers man.

19. Starbucks4214

Starbucks4214 New Member

Not useful in any way but; there's some messed up book in the LA map in the bookstore. In Panama slums, who is doing all that laundry in a deserted wartorn laundromat? The bales with stuff in them in one of the market spots in the Yemeni map are garbanzo, kidney, lentil, and chickpea.

20. Z1gma12

Z1gma12 Member

If your dogs gets you 15 kills, your opponents must be dumber than a can of corn.