Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Dog [103] Guess the Ratings

Discussion in 'Episode 103 - The Dog' started by Neuropyramidal, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

His inner circle consists of random internal organs of his enemies sitting in jars next to his dialysis machine. :p

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Bugles
    [​IMG]

and dip

[​IMG]

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

He came back? When?

4. Neuropyramidal

Ragnar was the wolf.

5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Hmmmm name sounds familiar....several weeks ago someone, who I thought was a new member, was a bit miffed with me because I disagreed with a post of his. Not sure if it was this Ragnar dude, but the name does ring a bell

6. Neuropyramidal

Wow, you missed the entire Ragnar arc??? It was better than the remake of Cannonball Run. :p

7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Ya know, I always seem to miss the troll wars!

8. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I just realized I forgot to vote. 8.2 million people, including all 13 people who ran out to register for "American" language classes on Sarah Palin's recommendation.

[​IMG]

9. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

There must not be to many football fans on this site as nobody has mentioned yet that it was going up against sunday night football regular season (previous weeks were just pre season). I think it will drop to 7 because of that.

10. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I will go with a 7.5

11. lastcat3

Ended up being 7.2. Not bad considering the competition. This show is going to be around for a long time.

12. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

So who won?

I was off by a million people. :zombies_lol:

13. lastcat3

I missed it by .2. Figured that with the Cowboys and Giants playing (two of the biggest market teams in the nfl) at the same time and ratings usually decline for a couple episodes anyways before they even out it would be a bit lower than last week.

14. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I thought I had it because I went with a 7.5 and most people were higher. But then I scrolled back and [MENTION=50951]Apollonia[/MENTION] nailed it exactly with a 7.2

These are all good ratings though for the series. It's around the same type of percentage decrease that TWD after apremiere, so it would seem that FTWD is developing a solid core audience.

15. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

I won? Really? I acutally made a guess that came out true?
    [​IMG]

But wait!! I dont like soft ice cream!!!! [MENTION=41032]and138[/MENTION] I guess im meeting you for coffee in Hamilton huh? lol

16. lastcat3

Yep and the ratings should start going up again for the last couple. Normal for shows to drop for a couple weeks in ratings after the premiere (especially for shows that have received a lot of hype). Season 5 of TWD lost 30% of it's premiere audience over the course of the next couple episodes as well.

People might think these ratings aren't so great because of what TWD gets but we need to remember that TWD didn't start getting what FTWD has gotten so far until about season 3.

17. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

We could go to the Tim Hortons museum! :p

Or, if you like regular ice cream, there is an excellent local brand by Hewitt's Dairy that is served in various ice cream shops around town. Unfortunately, many of these shops are located on or near bike trails, so my summer cycling-for-fitness goals have been kinda cancelled out.

18. Apollonia

My parents house IS a Tim Hortons museum......my dad owned one before they became so popular that there is one on every corner...before drive throughs, before sandwiches and Ice caps.....i was 12 when i was forced to work,,,,stood on a milk crate to work the cash register which were the push buttons,,,,it didnt tell me change LOL,,,had to figure that out by myself...and that gaudy uniform? I wore it,,,but i made it look GOOD...LOL. Weekends were great,,,i remember at 16 working early on a saturday, and the hockey team from the arena across the street would come in,,,,,and id be acting all high and mighty flirting with the guys when my dad wasnt looking.......until.............

ahhhh the memories LOL

19. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

is that were that saying comes from about how the mighty have fallen? lol, you are sooooo lucky that was before cell phones or we'd all be able to get front row seats online for the show :)

20. Apollonia

It wasnt THAT bad,,,,i had a nice ass....and a few of the guys rushed over to help.....i was just very very embarrassed...lol. Didnt help that my sister almost peed her pants pointing and laughing at me.