Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Dwight fan thread

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Characters' started by kennyisalive94, Mar 30, 2014.

1. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Yes. Basically, this is the thread for all things Dwight from TWD. This is for supporters and fans of Dwight only. No haters. If you don't like the character, post your opinions on the Dwight thread. If you post anything negative or inflammatory you will be reported ASAP.

Is Dwight a hero that faked Rick's death and turned the tide of the war? Will he survive AOW? Is he possibly RK's interpretation of Daryl. Only time will tell, friends. But if you don't have eye lids in one eye and can still aim like a boss, that's badass.

Charlie Adlard, the artist for TWD, has said this "I've kind of gotten to like Dwight more -- when Robert first suggested him, I was thinking, "Are we doing this just to get the readers excited that this might be Daryl." He's got a crossbow and, of course, the first cover is just the guy with the crossbow."

and

"[However,] he's become a character in his own right, which is even better, and he's not the one-note bad guy that he was in the beginning, either. He's an interesting character." Link >>> http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=51722

2. TheGreatOnion

TheGreatOnion Well-Known Member

I don't think he's a comic version of Daryl at all. As stated above^, he is a character in his own right. The most interesting characters are flawed, just look at Rick. The interesting thing about Dwight is that I think he would be the first true villain in the comic to join the group. And yes, I think he faked putting the gore on the bolt, saved Rick's life, and has changed the course of the war. I hope he lives and joins the group, because that would cause some serious tension and great group dynamics.

3. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree. Funnily enough, Dwight's more similar to Daryl than Andrea/Carol/Bob/Dale are to their comic versions lol

4. nadine

nadine New Member

the vest