Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Ending Ruined This Episode

Discussion in 'Episode 615 - East' started by Rapscallion, Mar 27, 2016.

1. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

Darryl wanted to set things right because he feels like crap for letting Dwight live...I don't think it has much to do with Denise

That being said, I am getting sick of all the "fakeout" deaths but if you watch in slow mo, he is definitely shot in the shoulder, Dwight wasn't aiming at his head

2. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

If you dislike the show so much why are you still watching it and commenting on the forum?

3. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

When I love something, I will point out when it changes to the worse than iit once was. I still love, If I did not care I would just not write and follow it.

4. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

Does Dwight aim? Ever?

5. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

So you think those of us who live outside of the comics are stupid and we can't figure out what your 'code' words mean? Just for YOUR information the word "Lucille" was first "introduced" by you and your comic buddies way back in Terminus, when it was revealed this Lucille was a bat wrapped in barbed wire carried by Negan.

But I'm too stupid to understand that today when someone posts about 'Lucille' it has anything to do with that since this time we're only going to use the word 'Lucille' nobody will know what it means so then here it is in my face AGAIN just in case I had almost forgotten about it.

All this and more comes from things that have NOT aired, if you have read ahead in the comics and you post ANY such information you are spoiling it for those of us who have not, even if it is "Just ONE little innocent word" you and your comic buddies have spoiled a lot of things.

#85 8307c4, Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  6. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Oh, really? What the F*CK does a name spoil? Check this out: Davis. Trevor. Earl Sutton.

Those are names. They don't mean jack shit without any context.

and with response to your edit, don't be pissed at this poster for saying Lucille. Be mad at the other poster who "spoiled" that Lucille is a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. (Which really isn't a spoiler at all unless they mention who she kills-- and even that would be speculation more than a spoiler since the show often changes up things from the comics, but whatever)

seriously, dude. If you had your way we'd have to spoiler tag every single post with even the most basic speculation.

eta: stop f*cking editing. I never called you stupid.

7. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

It's NOT speculation when you have read the COMICS! It's NOT speculation when you are using words derived from those comics, it's NOT speculation when you post things the comics predict for you will happen!

8. HondaS2kXD

It IS speculation considering the fact that the ONLY characters who have had their exact comic deaths were Amy, Jim, The Claimers, Jessie, and Sam. Everyone else has been remixed and changed up. Unless you want to hear about all the really cool things ANDREA is going to do in season 7??? Oh, wait. She's dead on tv. I thought the comics were exactly the same as the tv show. Hmm. Or maybe I can talk about how Daryl dies. Oh, wait. He doesn't f*cking exist in the comics. Oh, but I bet you want to know about how Sophia-- oops, that's right, she was killed off way early on the show.

Again: don't be mad at us for saying NAMES without context. Be mad at the one who forgot to spoiler tag the names when posted WITH context.

9. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Magna. Dante. Lydia. John. Luke. Louie.

10. CSFurious

CSFurious Member

when you read the comics, you basically know what is going to happen on the show

however, if you want anything on the show to be a surprise, i would stay away from the internet

11. HondaS2kXD

Lucille II.