Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The exchange was ridiculous.

Discussion in 'Episode 205 - Captive' started by Ionut, May 9, 2016.

1. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

So, the walker noises of Reed's corpse somehow turned off while they were exchanging the prisoners?

Or is that the pirates are that dumb?

Or are the writers? Or do the writers just think we're that dumb? (likely answer)

Lol, I still found the episode entertaining...

Oh and Alex is seriously a demented creature, I don't know why anybody was defending her. She's a dangerous liability.

2. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

If you want to blame someone for that scene you should probably blame Kirkman. Kirkman did something very similar in the comics and it very well may happen in TWD as well in the next couple seasons.

3. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Would have been a little more believable had they just gagged the zombstage under that hood. You could better buy that the muffled sounds would not have been as noticeable that way.

4. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Watching FTWD is like opening a Christmas gift expecting an X Box, but getting a well hidden Box of tube sox and underware.

5. Znuts

Znuts Member

I think Reed being a Zombie is a little more unbelievable than this hostage exchange.

6. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

I am not sure why Travis had a bag on his head. They had never used bags before there should have been some motivation. Plus the bags were too matchy matchy. I made sense for Reed with one person in a Zodiac with one prisoner would need them restrained as much as possible. I could buy Connor accepting that and not expecting a trick.

7. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

Why was that unbelievable? He got shot in the face but not in the brain. He ended up turning, like everyone else does.