Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Fat Zombie Didn't Eat Lori

Discussion in 'Episode 305 - Say The Word' started by Morgotha, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Dead man walking

There are many rooms and many corridors they could have gone in. Plus, there weren't any clothes, did the zombie undress her before he ate her? I saw just a blood trial and an earring or something I think it was, or something, a tooth? Haven't rewatched to check. Could have been anyone's body, although I know she's dead, like I said - just nitpicking.

2. HockeyMomChris

HockeyMomChris Active Member

I am rebooting this thread.....lol

Found this and granted, I know she has to be but are we REALLY sure???

Some of this article makes sense and makes me wonder if maybe they are doing a little twist here later on down the road. I also realize that Nicotero also confirmed that she is dead, but just humor me and read this. I think some of this is perfectly plausible and makes a ton of sense.

http://television.cosmicbooknews.co...tm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_36807

3. IQDeficit

IQDeficit Member

I agree there is no way that walker could hold an entire body. Could she be a walker somewhere else in the prison?

4. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again....if, and that's a big if, Lori is found alive or in a reaimated state, I will be seriously disappointed. That would be a total slap to the face of the fans and entirely illogical. She's dead and gone and it should remain that way.

5. Country

Country Member

[HR][/HR]I really hoped, that she will come back as a walker because Carl didn't shoot her in the head... and i was really disappointed when i just saw that big belly zombie sitting in a corner, though I'm sure Lori is dead.

6. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I agree completely.

7. HockeyMomChris

I agree too, and i think she should just be dead and stay dead. What do we do if any of the stuff in that article happens to come true in the show? If it does I sure as heck hope they are creative about it if anything.

8. Light_Exo

Light_Exo New Member

The thing is though that if you look at the ground when rick is going to the zombie the blood (dragged body perhaps) stops about a foot before the zombie

9. HockeyMomChris

So what are you saying?

10. Light_Exo

Light_Exo New Member

That maybe it was more than just the one zombie maybe that one was just the most bloated but lori could be a walker as you do see the walkers that have been munched on abit and still walking around

11. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

guys you are still debating this? lori was saved by Dale and dale used the fountain of youth to become the governor and andrea fell in love while lori hides in her room.... duh!

12. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Best explaination yet!

13. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Hey, they have my former avatar in here. Cool. lol

Anyway, my take.....obviously none of their speculation is true since they have since found Carol and she would have said something instead of being shocked and saddened when she finds out that Lori is dead.

I really think it would be cheesy if they made Lori a walker. Although it might be interesting to see how Carl takes this, since it would essentially be his fault.

14. HockeyMomChris

Another "oh sh*t, that was the same walker I pissed off in the swamp" moment....

15. theNextmrsGrimes

theNextmrsGrimes Active Member

Especially if Zombie Lori munches on Judith. Rick would totally lose it, Carl would be locked up in a cell for good.

16. Ian Williams

Ian Williams New Member

hmmm

all these questions on here i'm surprised no ones asked why they actually dug 3 holes but put no bodies in them :/ lol ...

17. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I think it was wrong of the episode's director to give in to the fans hatred of Lori and imply that a walker ate her corpse, although the scene in the boiler room has a believe-what-you-want atmosphere.

I mean, if Rick was having telephone conversations with the deceased, how can we trust whatever he saw or found?

18. Walker Shane

Walker Shane Member

Lori was abducted by aliens.

19. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Where's Scully and Mulder when you need them?

20. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

Poor Aliens.