Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The future is a frightening place...

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Off-Topic' started by xDEADx, Apr 7, 2013.

1. xDEADx

xDEADx Active Member

2. Stinky Bart

Stinky Bart Active Member

I want one.....

3. Fumbles

Fumbles Active Member

Remind me of Buckethead lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

This is what I got for Christmas like three Christmas's ago...

But no really, it will be really exciting to see what technology is like in 10 years, or even 5 years. If you think 5 years ago, smart phones were barely a thing. Now almost everyone has one. Just things like that. What will our vehicles be like?

• Like Like x 1
  5. xDEADx

xDEADx Active Member

What kind of things are those robots going to be capable of in the wrong hands? It gives me chills to think about the world that our sons and daughters will live in.

It seems technology today just makes everything so convenient, but how far can it go? And will it be good for humankind?

EDIT - Fumbles, I love buckethead! Killer guitar player, I a have a lot of respect for that Guy as a musician.

6. Fumbles

Fumbles Active Member

His skills as a guitarist pale in comparison to his skills as a robot dancer and nunchuck ninja lol :D. I saw him live once, it was sick.

But yeah it's pretty crazy how much technology has advanced just in my lifetime, and it's advancing exponentially faster. When I was a kid, a video game like pac man was WAY larger than the average TV is now. I had to stand on a stool to play it while my parents had drinks at the bar lol. Now a game like COD comes on a freaking DVD disc. Wild stuff, and that's not even the cutting edge of technology.

7. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

That robot was impressive, but it still has a bit of work before it will be convincing people it's human...