Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Governor's Notebook Transcript

Discussion in 'Episode 305 - Say The Word' started by Bassman, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Page 1

Respond back to Anthony smith’s email… as soon as
    To Do – Find more eggs – Ask John. They gave you the light-bulbs, whiskey
    More notes on what to tell the town… they need to stay calm – Power sources, water supply
    remember meeting <something> mayor – 9am @ the small <something> place, <something> place around the corner to Mr. H
    Today made me wonder if being the governor or being the man in charge makes the people feel like they actually have someone to look up to / feel like they’re being taking care of… something <scribbles> I doubt that <scribbles>
    I believe I’m a good leader. Sometimes I just need to relax. I love talking about my town and supporting it just sometimes I just need to find a way to relax… like a bottle of scotch and some classic Sinatra.
    Plan for tomorrow… I grew up always being told to be one step ahead. myself .. <something> to never stumble.

Page 2

Sanitation
    Garbage trucks for city (Underlined)
    check into hospitals – get information on superintendents of sanitation (circled)
    Judiciary – finalize the budget for the seconds half of the year. i.e. st. repair – road signs new pavement, etc (underlined or maybe crossed out)
    laws cancelled due to primary legislation
    Guards – crime has increased 20@. I want my town to be completely crime free.
    update police enforcement
    new cars?
    enforce more public security
    Food rationing
    Prices on various types of food
    increased 40%
    HOPES of decreasing at least (circled) 20% of threat inflation within the next year.
    Activities – Get ideas form towns people
    town meeting to be held every Thursday evening

GOALS TO BE ACCOMPLISHED
    tighter community
    ideas for future events
    Hearings: trial about sanitation laws. Occurs Thursday (circled)

Page 3 – Names

Brian, Bobby, Nick, Alice, Susan, David, Emily, Brandon, Jennifer, Zachary, Alyssa, Drew, Taylor, Melissa, Holly, Johnathan, Richard, Keith, Leah, Elliot, Patrick, Elizabeth, Penny (bold and underlined)

2. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

Pretty good Bassman, thanks!
    This definitely portrays the Governor before going insane after losing Penny.

3. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

Thanks!

4. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

cool thanks.

5. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

What the hell? He's actually trying to run an economy in Woodbury? I did not know that. I guess that explains why he says people have "jobs" so they actually get paid. So it seems to me, he was stable until Penny turned.

It's like a parallel to Rick's loss of Lori in a way.

6. EvoQ

EvoQ Member

Am I the only one that thinks this is funny ?

7. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Bassman !

Yes old governor lost the plot after his daughter turned so it seems at the moment.. And yes similar to Rick..

All the pages registering the deaths showed the magnitude of how many people they've seen die..

8. GreekSalads

Interesting how the Governor's "real real" name was on the death list..

9. zombiekilla

zombiekilla Member

He said that they were 9 people in the beginning held up in an apt. 1. Governor 2. Penny -+ 7 ? He says that he needs to respond to an Email ? Society was lost no ?

#9 zombiekilla, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  10. GreekSalads

Hmm. So let me think this is what happens. I'm just try to connect the novel to the TV series. Ok, so The Governor's original group was very small and from what they heard like everyone else, Go to Atlanta. So I think while they went to Atlanta, they ran into Merle Dixon from the truck that Rick was using and told them Atlanta isn't safe, so the Governor and his small little group decide to find another place and they ended up in an apartment. (In the Novel, it was only 8 people total including Gov's group but since Merle is in, I guess that makes it 9, which makes the Gov's speech in S3EP5 correct).

Now what I would like to see in the TV show is show the origins of Woodbury, because the Governor did not create Woodbury from scratch. There were previous problems there already.

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Member

I'm confused, I haven't read the Novel or Comics, EMAIL??? I assume these notes were way before the ZA right???

12. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

I don't get the names. Is this Adrian's people he knew? My name is on the list. (Melissa)