Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The gunky swamp

Discussion in 'Episode 804 - Some Guy' started by gavuk, Nov 14, 2017.

1. gavuk

gavuk Member

of all the places to stumble we see injured King Ezekiel, Gerry and Carol in a gunky swamp with oil drums with logo/warning stickers and walkers. In the previous episode we saw a walker who had been burned/covered in goo just like all the walkers in this swamp....

i think it's gonna be part of a plan

possible polute the water supply to the saviours...

Who knows? Anything like this in the comics?

2. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Ah....chemical warfare?

3. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I think there is a scene in the comics where Ezekiel gets cornered and Shiva saves him, it looks a bit like this if Im not wrong. But he is alone in the comics, In the comics the Kingdom loses because of other reasons than a browning MG and Jesus kicks and kills butts left and right. So it is very different. Also as the King failed in the comic to attack his outpost they survive in that one and can assist Negan later on.

I somehow think Negan be the one to use it and not Rick and friends. But then who knows? Rick is starting to do what is necessary.

Also got to love the names Negan given them, The Widow, The King, Rick needs one too, Like the Sheriff of Alexandria or something like that. Feels like playing some RPG and these are villians or something.

• Like Like x 1