Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The implications of Gabe's Illness

Discussion in 'Episode 807 - Time for After' started by Neuropyramidal, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Indeed. ;)

2. msmith73

msmith73 Member

Just a thought what if Gabriel is not truly sick. What if it is all a con to win back the trust and help of Eugene to escape and return with the Doctor back to Alexandra. The only two people that have had contact with Gabriel, since getting out of he cell is Eugene and the Doc. I could see Gabriel playing being sick to get out of the cell and when he went to the Doc a plan was developed, that's why the Doc made a point to have Eugene sit with Gabriel when he left.

3. Neuropyramidal

The same thing crossed my mind. In fact originally when Eugene found him 'sick' in his cell, I thought for sure he was faking. Maybe just sweating because he was in an enclosed space with the AC shut off. He still could be faking, but the longer he lies there and sweats, the more I think he probably really is sick.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I didn't read your post but THANK YOU for marking comic spoilers like that. I just want to show my appreciation for it. :)

5. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Yeah, that's probably what they'll do. I think they're going to be intentionally vague to serve the plot and set-up for the great escape from the Sanctuary - which is kind of a bummer to me, but it's a safe move to say it's just a bacterial infection.

Honestly, before penicillin, people we're dying from bacterial infections aquired from way more benign things than zombie guts, so it's totally reasonable..

BUTTTT.... If Negan decides the secret weapon is putting guts in people's wounds imma be dissapointed. Even though Im pretty skeptic of the radioactive/chemical waste angle it at least gives us a twist on the comic and isnt logically inconsistent.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I can't scroll by this thread without being reminded of this:

[​IMG]

7. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

OKey dokey!

If I would be a bird! I would be really sad.

8. Neuropyramidal

I'd cant' stroll by the Mr Potato Head isle without feeling as though I'm being stared at.

9. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I love Velcro.

• Like Like x 1