Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Insanity of Lizzie (Comic Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Episode 402 - Infected' started by GreekSalads, Oct 22, 2013.

1. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

So we're wondering who the hell sabotaged the prison again.

Could it be Bob, The Governor, an inside man of the Gov, someone unexpecting, one of Rick's own or Andrew's ghost coming to avenge Tomas (Just Kidding)? Well I think all of these suspects are not responsible.

I believe it's Lizzie and here's why.

Knowing how Gimple (showrunner) is presenting Season 4, he's putting in a lot of comic-book material into the scene more than Season 3 ever did despite the major deviations. Now if you have not read the comic books, leave the thread if you want.

So thoughts on this? I was mind-blown when I thought about this.

2. RarreKZ

RarreKZ Well-Known Member

I think it's Lizzie aswell. It makes sense since her sister was like: "She's not weak, she's messed up!"

3. filthyastronaut

I don't think she killed Karen, but I bet she's responsible for the rats and I'm also betting that you're right and this will play out like the comics with Carl executing her. And Morgan is supposed to return (whether that's as a regular cast member or not remains to be seen), so they could even include the scene where he casually talks to Carl saying he knows what he did. I love how the twins in the comics were never really focused on and this led to both the reader and the survivors not noticing the warning signs. It's a great scene, like Tyreese's gym scene and Rick/Carl after the prison, and I think they should include it.

4. Dman1972

Dman1972 Member

Lizzie is definitely a head case. I don't care for her and hope she gets taken out soon

5. cpump

cpump Member

This I see Carl taking care of her

6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

My theory is that you are close, but have it reversed. I think that Lizzy will continue to show signs of increasing odd behavior, and Mika will eventually [and surprisingly] kill Lizzy. Mika's explanation will be "she was crazy. Something had to be done". When everyone looks back, they'll realize they should have expected it all along, as Mika was commenting on her sister's behavior, and even took charge of diverting her sister's eyes while their father was killed. Superficially, we are suppose to believe Lizzy is the superior and crazier one. But its Mika. lol. Its a bit of a better twist, I think. Only time will tell...

7. GreekSalads

That's quite interesting.

8. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

9. Firewallcano

Firewallcano Member

I also think that Mika will be the real crazy girl

10. GreekSalads

11. Matt

Matt Member

I'm really hoping Carol kills her instead of Carl. Makes much more sense, story-wise, for it to be her and it would inject a heavier sense of tragedy into the whole situation.

12. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

Yes, Carol has been all about "trust your instincts/survive". Makes more sense than Carl veering from the dutiful 'normal' son path for S4.

13. Shane's Brainz

Im still going with Lizzie and her sister are the Green Twins

14. filthyastronaut

It would depend on the whole Governor battle and if Carl is basically just taking care of Rick in episode 9. If they're on the road in the back half, it'd fit pretty well. The whole conflict is between adults and whether they have the right to straight up execute a child, and the way Carl just does it anyway, that's just how it should happen.

15. R0v

R0v Member

I thought the same, and I believe Carl will be the one doing it. As soon as I saw her taking the knife I knew Carl was getting his gun back.

16. DreamWalker

DreamWalker Member

Carol will get some real trouble with the two sisters.
    Putting her in a dangerous situation. Not only for her life but also for her upcoming decisions.

However, Carol's role in the prison is getting more and more interesting!!!
    GO CAROL!

17. cpump

cpump Member

I like this idea better but who would be the killer?
    Thomas is already gone

18. Matt

Matt Member

Ehhh, there's still plenty Carl can do down the line to make up for that non-kill of Lizzie. The way Carol's arc has been going, it just makes the most sense to me for the death to be on her. She brought this child into the world (teaching her how to use knives, pushing her to be 'tough), and she'll take them out.

It'd be a cool nod to the comics if Carol and Carl bump into each other on her way out of the car (after she kills Lizzie?) The two acknowledge each other, both realize their mutual goal to kill Lizzie. Carl promises not to tell anyone of her action.

19. tink

tink Well-Known Member

I think the whole Lizzie thing and Carol's actions so far signal that Carol will not live out the season.

20. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

I can't tell you how much I respected Carl in that scene. I hope he will shot one of those crazy psychos like he did in the comics. Perfect way to show he is just like his dad.