Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Insanity of Lizzie (Comic Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Episode 402 - Infected' started by GreekSalads, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

#41 Voncroy, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

3. camous

camous Member

I didn't read the comic but to see a child going crazy that would be interesting, when you think about it even though Carl could be stupid and annoying as well he didn't cross the line of insanity, even after losing is mother and all the shit it went through but realistically a lot of children would loose a sense of reality during a ZA. I really like the part when she cries for Nick, I didn't see it coming and you can already feel something weird between her and her sister.

4. ThunderClap!

ThunderClap! Member

Would they add something like that on basic cable? Killing children is kinda taboo for television, thats why girl from episode 1, Sophia, and Penny were all kinda shocking to witness on televison. Im not sure if theyd show living children actually killing eachother... and PS if they keep showing zombie children one needs to be a boy .-. pssh, and women complain the show is sexist...
    EDIT: i got bored and wanted to edit something.

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think they would show it. There's not much jump from showing a little girl with half her face missing, and a little girl walker being locked in a cage for a long time, and showing a little girl getting bit. Plus, rumor has it that a zombie baby is in our near future. So if they show an infant as a walker, then I think they'd show a child dying and turning too.

6. snowsonjohn

snowsonjohn New Member

Reading all this, I can DEFINITELY see Lizzie and Mika becoming the Ben and Billy counterparts of the TV series, and Carol becoming the Andrea of the TV series. I think the question is how close will everything be to the comics.

7. Pinkman

Pinkman Member

I'd honestly be sad about that. I kinda like Lizzie and want her around for awhile.