Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The jars of baby food

Discussion in 'Episode 603 - Thank You' started by Grimoire, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

And it might just turn out that that carrot favour is the wolf cult master's baby's favourite.

2. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Those people were not wolves. Or did I missed their sign on the head?

3. Blueman

They are the wolves, with 'W' on their forehead.

4. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Baby or not, they are enemies and should all be butchered. They are not humans. They are animals.

5. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Jars of baby food doesn't mean there is a baby at their camp. It's food for themself I guess. I have a daughter of 4 months, she eats them too. They are healthy, vitamin rich and you they have a long date of expiry. Just like Carl who wanted to eat a can of dogfood. There are no dogs, but they still scaveng it.

6. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I rememeber babyfood as pretty tasty at times. I was 5 when I tried some last time as far as I remember, when my sister was a baby but still.

Also, 2 years into the start by now? Wouldn't most products be rotten by now? Except the military rations one might find and cans.

7. Quivy

Quivy Active Member

I kinda thought they probably got it from Aaron's backpack.

8. Zalanii

Zalanii Member

They either grabbed a jar from Aaron's backpack, or raided a house.

9. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

The wolves collect body torsos and hang people up to get eaten alive. These people aren't keeping a baby around.

10. Blueman

If ASZ butchers baby, then they are not better than the Wolves. They become animals themselves.
    I think, this is exactly what Morgan is afraid of Rick's becoming.

I doubt they will eat their own baby.

11. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

It is a dog eat dog world. Either you take that baby or you kill it. There is no inbetween. All Wolves must die and I am sure they would eat the baby or god knows what. They are sick and need to be put down, they are animals. Animals who bite and threat are not worth living. Nor can you keep them in a zoo in a world like this.

Zoo = Prison.

12. Berry

Berry Member

All groups, even savage, bloodthirsty ones, have codes of conduct. We didn't see the Wolves turn on each other during the attack (for example). If there is a baby back at the den, they are taking care of it. If they prefer to not be bogged down with children, then they would have put it down at birth. I wouldn't be surprised if there are children if there is a larger "home" den where not everyone goes out on raids. But, any baby would be their own, not some infant they stole from a raiding mission.

I would hope that we've seen them all, and there isn't a home den, but that's probably too much to ask...

13. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

14. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

No-- it wasn't just the baby food. One of the wolves Rick killed in the trailer had Carl's rifle (the one Rick used to kill the rest of them.) These are the same 5 wolves Morgan let go. And at the time he let them go, they had not been in the house where Carl and Judith are. There are no other babies in Alexandria. These wolves had no weapons when let them go. This can only mean that these five wolves got back in and somehow got Carl's rifle and Judith's baby food. That is truly frightening.

15. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

No-- it wasn't just the baby food. One of the wolves Rick killed in the trailer had Carl's rifle (the one Rick used to kill the rest of them.) These are the same 5 wolves Morgan let go. And at the time he let them go, they had not been in the house where Carl and Judith are. There are no other babies in Alexandria. These wolves had no weapons when let them go. This can only mean that these five wolves got back in and somehow got Carl's rifle and Judith's baby food. That is truly frightening.

16. Blueman

No. There is no indication that the 5 Wolves went back into the compound after leaving via the front gate.

Even though I aint an arms expert, I can tell that Carl's rifle and the rifle that Rick used to kill the 3 wolves (2 were killed by his Python) are different.

Carl's looks like a M4 (American) while Rick's looks like an AK-47 variant (Russian). Note that while Rick was running along, he already had that rifle on his back. After he entered into the RV, he put that rifle either on the passenger seat or on the floor next to the driver seat. He killed the 2 wolves with his Python and then used the AK to finish the 3 outside.

17. Chassit

Chassit Member

Yeah, Rick has been using that AK47 variant for a while now. Think he got it in Terminus.

18. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I was implying not that they would eat it, but that they are too crazy to properly take care of one to actually survive more than a week or two. I just don't see them being dedicated enough to the spirit of human life to have someone with the baby at all times. Don't forget how much babies cry, it's major walker bait, and they don't even have guns to protect it.

#38 Spidey, Oct 29, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  19. RoboLives

RoboLives Member

Rick took all the food from Aaron's backpack when they were in that barn

20. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Okay, I accept it wasn't Carl's weapon. But the wolves had no rifles when the left Alexandria, so doesn't the fact one of them had one, combined with the baby food (not to mention the stunned reaction of Michonne, Heath and other guy upon arrival to Alexandria) strongly suggest they came back, got into Carl/Rick's house AND the armory?