Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Katana has blood on it BEFORE Pete slashed Reg

Discussion in 'Episode 516 - Conquer' started by hugefan53705, Mar 30, 2015.

1. hugefan53705

hugefan53705 New Member

WTH?!?!?!

Watch the last few minutes closely and you can clearly see blood on the katana as Pete raises it PRIOR to striking Reg.

Why does the Katana have blood on it before Pete slashes Reg?

Did Reg take out someone before the meeting?

• Like Like x 1
  2. SStark

SStark Active Member

[​IMG]

But pretty much the entire community sans the children were at that meeting. Carl and Judith are fine obviously. Did he kill Sam or Ron? I doubt it.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

It actually seemed like quite a few people were missing from meeting. Based on redshirts and named characters, there should be around 35 residents, not including our group. It looked like less than half that to me. But yeah, I don't think Pete killed anyone else. He probably carved himself a roast beef sandwich with it earlier.

4. hugefan53705

hugefan53705 New Member

Pete shows up with blood clearly on the sword. Just as he raises the sword before shoving Reg, you can see the blade is covered. Given that TWD would not make such a blatant continuity mistake like that, it would seem that Pete attacked someone or fought off a zombie. Given his state of mind, it would seem that he attacked someone....

5. DoctorPimp

DoctorPimp New Member

I don't think they would keep something like this from us. It might just be a mistake during the shooting, no show is 100% perfect.

6. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

He probably nicked himself on the way over...he's not the smoothest.

7. Matthieu

Matthieu Member

I find it odd that people would not attend the meeting. Considering they live in a world taken over by zombies, in a community of thirty where the outcome of the meeting could potentially lead to their death.

"Nah I'm alright thanks, I've got some other things to do - like stare blankly at my living room wall all evening"

8. igorina90

igorina90 Member

Question I have is, where did he get the Katana? Reckon he took Michonne's? She wasn't at home anymore, so I think it's possible or were there any more Katanas in the town/has his own?

9. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I think it is supposed to be obvious that it is Michoones,don't you?

Why else would she be seen with it in the after credits scene?

10. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

He probably used it to shave.

Maybe it was bingo night.

11. ancor288

ancor288 Member

If it it's Michonnes, and I suspect it is, and the writers/producers actually left this blood on the blade thing going (not a mistake)...then what if Pete hurt both Judith and Carl? Remember, the kids were home and the blade was in that house...WOW...that would be an epic season opener if Carl loses his eye by the hands of Pete using Michonne's katana....

12. Montyzuma

Montyzuma Member

Zombie apocalypse or not, there will always be a certain percentage that go to meetings, and those that don't. Perhaps this another example of how they thought they could lead a normal life.

13. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

After Rick arrived with the now dead walker, Deanna sent Spencer to check the gate. I bet Pete attacked Spencer just before getting to the meeting.

14. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

I didn't realize it was Michonne's sword until I read these boards either. I just assumed Michonne went to get it after the meeting because she realize that Rick was right and it really wasn't as safe inside the walls as she wanted to believe it was - from the living or the dead.

It seems a bit unbelievable to me that Pete would go into Michonne and Rick's house to get the sword off the wall (would he even know it was there?) and that Carl would not have run to alert the group.

Hmm - interesting but seems a waste of Spencer to kill him off screen and now Pete is already dead so his death would be 100% useless. I think he'll be alive.

15. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

I assumed it was Michonne's katana, and figured he must have seen it when he paid Rick a visit a couple episodes ago. He clearly couldn't arrive to the meeting empty handed, and other than a large kitchen knife, he would not have had any other weapons to pull from.

I would be worried this indicated that Carl and/or Judith might have been injured while he went to retrieve the katana, but considering the after credits scene, I can't imagine this is the case. I doubt we would have been given a shot of Michonne in the living room with her katana had something serious gone down at the house with the kids. I would be surprised if it were a production error though, so I guess we have 6 months to theorize what might have happened between the house and the town meeting :)

16. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

Yeah we know that but how did he got it?

17. JMac

JMac Member

I'm not all to clear about who lives in what houses? Cause it seems like the living room in ricks house is slightly different than the room michonne hung her sword... Also Carl could of been at the other house watching Judith- or his.. My point is that there seems to be about 3 houses are group shares, and Im not clear who lives with who. So it's probable Pete could of stole the sword and Carl n Judith weren't there...

18. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Anyone can go anywhere anytime in Alexandria witnessed by little Sam hiding in their house too.

They got 2 houses to use as was clearly said by Aaron when they arrived. Who lives where in them I am not sure but no one seems to lock doors anywhere so far?

I imagine Pete went looking for Rick,grabbed the Katana and went to the meetin' looking for blood.

19. deadkill

deadkill Member

Didn't deanas other son go the way that Pete came in. Maybe Pete killed him.

20. Lupey

Lupey Member

Just went back and watched the scene and you are correct. Didn't catch it while watching it before. Either they lazy and didn't wipe the blade between takes or Pete killed someone before coming to the bon fire