Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Katana has blood on it BEFORE Pete slashed Reg

Discussion in 'Episode 516 - Conquer' started by hugefan53705, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Typhoon

Typhoon New Member

Well to be fair, to hurt just two of her friends - both more than capable of handling someone with a sword as both are also packing heat - Rick, who offered up his gun and was told to keep it.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Oh, that makes more sense.

No

3. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

Someone has Michonne confused with Shane.

4. the walking jet

but we live in the age of DVRs & the internet now.. the smallest clues are revealed & shared globally with something as popular as the walking dead.. this thread is case in point..

5. Neuropyramidal

True, but most casual viewers aren't going to be clued in. We on this forum probably represent the top 2% of obsessed fans. I think the vast majority of the viewership will start S6 not even knowing Pete might have harmed someone else. And it also really wouldn't make sense. Pete just wanted to harm Rick. I don't see why he'd slash someone on the way over. Carl/Judith were seen playing comfortably in a clip just before that.

6. the walking jet

i hear what you're saying.. i do.. but aside from forums there are blogs, podcasts, youtube channels & even the talking dead TV show..

lots of ways to stay on top of the show even for the more "casual" viewers..

7. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Come to think of it, they did linger on that one shot of Rick pulling that sword out earlier when he was sitting on the bed.

8. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

I think maybe it means Paul is dead and has been replaced be a very realistic android.

9. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

This reminds me of the disappearing chair, in season 4.

10. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I predict

11. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I took the whole, Carl playing with Judith, Tara waking up, with Rosita, along with Maggie, Sasha, and Gabe praying - happening at the very same moment that Pete came into the meeting. It was the shows way of saying, all our guys are still alive.

12. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Maybe the sword just had Reg blood "pre-Loaded" on it to be seen after the throat slitting and it just got through editing somehow?
    Shit Happens.

13. Neuropyramidal

I noticed several very small errors in the back half of S5. Like the blue solo cup that Judith was holding. First she is holding it, then she's not, then she is again. And when Rick first meets Jessie, she's carrying that tub full of stuff for him. It keeps flipping back and forth while they talk. And I've noticed a couple other things moving around and disappearing in the background.

14. Neuropyramidal

I hear what you're saying too, but I think the majority of viewers still wouldnt' be privy to it.

Pete's actions were a device to make Deanna understand Rick's worth. The situation is over now I think. Like someone said above, it was probably pre soaked with blood so we could see the blood on the blade after it slashes Reg, and then somethone dropped the ball and forgot to edit it out for that split second. And there's really on one of consequence that Pete could have killed, other than his own kids, which I doubt. I don't think they are going to start S6 by saying "oh, look, Pete killed Natalie Miller too".

15. wdhinn89

wdhinn89 Member

How do you know Carl and Judith was in the same house as the sword. I thought that they were in the house that Maggie lived in because they were looking at and playing the music box. (assuming Glenn and Maggie live in a different house which I am).
    I also don't think it was Spencer because someone let Daryll, Aaron and Morgan in and no one was there previous to Deanna sending Spencer.

#75 wdhinn89, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  16. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Your line would have been even better if it were Nicholas that had the sword.

17. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I would riot if that happened. I didn't take Martinez announcing Shumpert's off screen deaths like that well. I'm also still upset we never had Ms. McLeod in season 4.

18. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Maybe they did multiple takes of the scene and it's supposed to be Reg's blood and was just a mistake it didn't get cleaned off after the first take.
    It was definitely a blink and you miss it view.

19. rustybag

rustybag Member

Here's a shot of it: [​IMG]

20. MorganJones

MorganJones Member

Does anyone know what Pete was shouting right after Carol threatened him and left?