Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Katana has blood on it BEFORE Pete slashed Reg

Discussion in 'Episode 516 - Conquer' started by hugefan53705, Mar 30, 2015.

1. rustybag

rustybag Member

He yelled "This isn't my house" twice..

2. MorganJones

MorganJones Member

Why would he shout that? At first i thought he shouted that because he was in Michonne`s house to grab the katana. But Carol would have noticed that he was in the wrong house. I`m assuming he was just really drunk.

3. rustybag

rustybag Member

Yes, probably, and I'm thinking he was probably frustrated and angry that they separated him from his family and he was in a strange house that wasn't his home? Probably really mad these new people came in & actually set limits on his behavior. Kind of weird he was right across the street, where he could see everything Jesse was doing, though. Why there :/

4. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

The blood was definitely there beforehand, and it's possible he could've killed someone prior to showing up at the meeting. If it wasn't a technical mistake, I would guess perhaps he killed Sam for ratting him out about the abuse.

Other than that it's anybody's guess until October.

5. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

He cut himself shaving.

6. Matthieu

Matthieu Member

He was shouting "this isn't my house" because he wasn't in his house. :zombies_cool:

7. passingfan

passingfan Member

funny, how I started a topic on this theory a day ago ("pete/sword"), and almost nobody thought it was possible ...

8. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Well, the entire safe zone only has about 12 houses, so everyone can see almost everyone. But yes, you are correct, he was screaming about it not being his house because they forced him into a new house. Which seems strange that they would have an entire house for that purpose considering that Rick's group of 15 people had to crowd into 2 houses.

9. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

He clearly tried to give himself an abortion.

10. Antoine Nagel

Antoine Nagel Member

I am more concerned about the bullet that crossed the window when sasha and fg were strugling

11. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

He was preggo with Eugene's child.

12. Contaminated

Contaminated Member

You may be right, I still cant figure out who lives with who. I assumed Rick lives with Michonne, which would mean Carl/Judith live with Rick therefore Carl and Judith would live with Michonne and be in the same house as the sword.

They have not been real clear who lives with who. I remember the scene in a prior episode when Rick / Daryl / Carol meet outside the town, when they return all 3 go in different directions

13. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

You red my mind.

14. Cons72

Cons72 Member

Even post apocalypse less than half the people show up to vote.

15. Montyzuma

Montyzuma Member

I believe that was his machete.

16. Ducky

Ducky New Member

I think it was Sam's blood. Pete went to Rick's house to kill him. Rick wasn't there, so he grabbed the katana he had noticed the day he confronted Rick in Rick's house, and left to go pay his wife a visit. He was in a drunken, jealous rage, so it wouldn't be a surprise if Pete's intent was a homicide/suicide mission. Similar real-life situations have resulted in the same fate: The husband, in a drunken, jealous rage kills his spouse, their child/children, and the perceived adulterous lover. Then he kills himself.

Pete didn't find his wife, but his child was at home sleeping. He slit Sam's throat while he slept, then stormed off to the meeting to confront Rick and his wife.

17. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

I think that Carol pushed Pete too far. She wanted him to go after Rick and get killed by Rick or thrown out of the group. She ordered Pete to take care of Tara. And I think that's just what he did. Carol is going to have hell to pay if she realizes she might have caused Tara's death. ...Or maybe Pete killed his young son. Again Carol would suffer tremendous guilt knowing she caused a child's death.

The other question I see popping up is how Pete got Michonne's katana without Carl interfering. If Carl saw the walkers inside the walls, he might have grabbed J to hide and keep quiet. Pete in his anger (and probably drunk) came to kill Rick and sees the sword and grabs it to hurt the living or perhaps as protection from the walkers, if he saw them. Carl wouldn't have the chance to confront Pete for fear of bringing walkers down on J and himself.

But I can easily see the scenario that once Pete can't find Rick at his home, Pete goes to his old house and becomes even angrier and kills his son who might have tried to escape to warn others.

18. GrizzlyBear

GrizzlyBear Member

he took the sword from rick house my bet is Judith or carl
    maybe slash carl eye out

19. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

Carol did say 'take care of Tara' I would hate to think that it was her, it could quite possibly have been Sam, they spent quite some time building a relationship up between Carol and he, so that wouldn't surprise me... That would be pretty tragic and Carol will surely unravel, she's been implicated in the deaths of more kids than an abortion clinic.

20. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

[​IMG]