Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Key to Salvation for Morgan?

Discussion in 'Episode 813 - Do Not Send Us Astray' started by Marc, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Is to be the clarion of doom for FTWD? I have a feeling Morgan is shoe horned into FTWD JUST To bring Madison and whatever spare parts exist of her group, into TWD to cover up for some comic book character and to cancel FTWD.

Troy was supposed to be part of the group for longer and the whole John Proctor ( Negan 2.0) seemingly been canned and time been pushed a shit ton ahead.

Cause Morgan going looney seems to be gone in FTWD, least in the trailer material where he seems calm and consistant in wacking Nick. Will Morgans sudden half looney status bring in the FTWD gang to TWD so they can cancel the show? In a nicer way than just canning it? :S

2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I think they will want to keep both shows separate because they both make money. But I would be fine with your idea of combining Fear rather than cancelling it.

In the Buffyverse, I didn't like the show Angel, but I always watched so I would be current on any interactions. So when Sarah-Michelle Geller left and the two shows were combined, it was certainly better than a complete cancellation of Buffy, the Vampire Slayer. I think this would be similar.

3. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Yeah I am unsure how much they make, it seems to not hit high numbers of viewers even if Season 3 was top notch and better than TWD Season 7 in my opinion, it just had a weak ending. I be fine with it too, Im just sad they just rail roaded like 500+ days to fit it into TWD with Morgan.

Whats out of the puzzle seems to be the ending of Season 3, We did not learn of Proctors gang, Taqa and Mad Dog just leaving, nothing on whereabouts and Troy was canned for Season 4 and killed off in such a lame way. Daniel is nowhere to be seen even if we see plenty new.

The trailer makes me think of Marvel for some reason. I give em that FTWD have some charismatic and unique characters that could revitalite new blood in in TWD. I imagine a room with Negan, Rick, Daryl, Madison, Nick, Daniel Salazar, Strand and Negan. SO MANY STRONG WILLS! So many weird and talky bastards. Toss in Maggie, Michonne and Carol for more bad assery and Ezekiel for another weird dude in the mix. Troy would be a fit in there too.

That be a war meeting to see for when they strike at whatever comes next. I even forget plenty more characters with big personality Sadiq, Enid, Dwight, Gregory and Jesus with others who can end up alive in Season 9 and so on potentially meeting the FTWD crew.

EDIT: This makes me wonder how logn Negan been doing his Saviours compared to Proctor who seemingly at the get go did his. I really want to know the timeline on all these communities, from the open mine in season 1 via Negans Saviours, The Kingdom, ASZ and Hilltop via the communities in FTWD and the more fringe Oceanside of TWDs, estimated "establishment" and destruction if gone.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Reina

Reina Active Member

Or cancel TWD and carry over a few to FEAR. That's my fear.

5. Lindigo

NEVER!!!
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Reina

Reina Active Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Lindigo

ROFL!!!

8. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

That would be like cancelling Lord of the Rings 1,5 movie in, have them all time travel backwards and make a Bilbo trilogy with Frodo! :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

BAH!!!! Lmao

10. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

It is almost as weird as puting curry sauce on a pizza or lime-chili-caramel flavoured popcorn!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Reina

Reina Active Member

I'm sorry. I usually don't make great sense. Sorry bout that.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I fully understand what you meant so no worry! I WOULD ALSO FEAR if they cancel TWD to join up the FTWD crew on Mad-Madisons Mad journey!

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2